**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games
Value of fully functioning SG-50B?
(1/1)
winestream:
I have a working SG-50B.  Literally, everything works...bill accepter, lights, etc.  The glass is perfect.  I put a new coin comparator in it about 2 years ago.  My kids and house guests have enjoyed playing with this, but it more of a space taker-upper anymore and has since been relegated to the basement.  I would like to sell it, but it seems that this vintage and type has asking prices of around $300 on private sale and pushing $500 for a rebuilder / retailer sale.  Can anyone offer advice as to value?  Less than $200 and I think I'm keeping it even if I only play it once a year.
mustangjeep:
Hi,
I just sold five of the newer Sigma SG-150+ games. Although your Sigma is an older model I can tell you the Sigmas are way harder to sell and don't bring nearly as much as the WMS machines I've been selling.
I was getting $500 for nice Sigmas SG-150+ games, it's a bummer they don't bring much because there not bad machines.
You should ask what you want for it, but I think between $200-$400 is realistic for someone's mancave or gameroom.

Good luck on the sale!
winestream:
So far, whenever I turn the machine on, my 6 and 8 year old come running to play it.  I thought they had given up on playing it.  I guess they just needed a year off of playing it.  It seems there interest is renewed  :-)
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version