**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > STATUS Video Poker
WELCOME to the Status Game Corp. Video Poker section
(1/1)
shortrackskater:
Welcome to the STATUS Game Corporation Video Slot topic. I may be the only one, so far, with a STATUS video poker slot machine, but if another one appears, this is the spot for help.  I will be migrating the recent thread on the continuing repair of my own machine, so look for it soon.
wallbanger:
Hay Shortstacker, it may have taken 5 years but, I just picked up one of these.  So now you are not alone.  Mine works great(some loose wiring issues) but, works great!  dO YOU HAVE A MANUAL OF THIS? 
shortrackskater:
Great! I've seen only one of these on Craigslist many years ago. Can you post a photo of yours?
I have no manual. If I can dig into my brain, I'll try and remember what information I did have. Alan (badbaud) may know a little on these things. Actually, poke through all the subject here as I may have written it. I'll look myself now.
I bought mine for $20. It powered up and worked but there was no video to the CRT. The problem ended up being a power transistor. I troubleshooted it by simply feeling the ones on the MPU. One was cold! That was the culprit.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version