New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Buyer BEWARE  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Canaslot

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Canaslot New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Buyer BEWARE
« on: March 27, 2022, 11:53:44 AM »
Watch what you buy from SPINinc.  The pictures on their websites are not always what you get, especially if the description does not mention whether the item is new or previously owned.  I bought an item that looked brand new on the website and it did not mention that the item was used.  The item arrived dirty and used and they would not make any price adjustment.  I sent the item back and got no credit for the shipping either way, just the cost of the item.  >:(

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: Please see message from Paul at Spin, Inc at reply #9.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:13:07 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline brokenticker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • brokenticker New User barely matters.brokenticker New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: Buyer BEWARE
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 12:12:04 PM »
Ive bought alot from them and never had a issue, did you talk to mark ? He will take care of you, what was part

Offline Slots4me

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Slots4me New User barely matters.Slots4me New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 12:43:11 PM »
Spin has been great for me
Even called me and worked out a technical problem on my end
1st place I shop

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 12:46:48 PM »
Ive bought a lot from Spin.Never had a problem with them

Offline DB26

• Reputation Power: 35
  • DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 01:05:03 PM »
I too have bought from them and didn’t have an issue. I hope this is an isolated incident.
-Robert

Offline Canaslot

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Canaslot New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 01:13:54 PM »
I never had a problem with them before this either.  Michelle in the office tried to get me a credit, but no luck. I would have settled for just a store credit on a future.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 01:24:28 PM »
I never had a problem with Spin inc.

I've been buying parts from them for several years.

They pack everything expertly.  :yes:

They sell parts to many of our members here on NLG.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 01:44:21 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 03:26:42 PM »
I also have dealt with Spin numerous times and never had a problem. If you call back ask for Paul.

Offline w4coj

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • w4coj New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2022, 06:26:19 AM »
I myself have never had a problem with them either, You should call them back and I am sure they will make it right.
Phil

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 03:10:35 PM »
I've bought from them as well and never had a problem.
I send Spin, Inc a message and connected with Paul. He looked into the matter and asked me to post this follow up for him:

Sorry you where not happy with the quality of the product, we have now refunded to your CC account the freight you paid, plus we are mailing you a check for the return shipment, we had to mail check as you can’t refund any great than the amount charged.
Thanks,
Paul
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 11:38:56 AM »
Wow, that's a great resolution. Sorry to hear that the OP had a bad initial experience, but glad to hear that Spin is making it right.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Retro tech repair

• Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 11:47:28 PM »
I have never had any problems with them myself but i have had multiple customers say they bought tested working s2000 mpus off them that were varta damaged. I assume they had them replaced because none of them sent me the boards for repair.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal