New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Pink panther  (Read 7379 times)

Offline filounet

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • filounet New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT Pink panther
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2021, 10:39:04 AM »
the end...

Offline DB26

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2021, 01:57:13 PM »
You should remove the green battery. It will cause more harm than good. They are not needed for home use. It will definitely leak and eventually cause major damage.
-Robert

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 236
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2021, 02:21:14 PM »
That game is AWESOME! When I looked it up, I could only find 1 video (the rest were some awful video slot with rockets).
How many of the short video are there?
Does any one have a video of what happens when the Panther makes it down the ladder? 
I look forward to seeing it running real soon. If anyone can get it going its the guys on this forum.
Best of luck.
That is a different game. There are at least 3 different pink panther vision games. (and a I-game)

Offline gameking6

• Reputation Power: 13
  • gameking6 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2021, 03:24:17 PM »
That game is AWESOME! When I looked it up, I could only find 1 video (the rest were some awful video slot with rockets).
How many of the short video are there?
Does any one have a video of what happens when the Panther makes it down the ladder? 
I look forward to seeing it running real soon. If anyone can get it going its the guys on this forum.
Best of luck.
That is a different game. There are at least 3 different pink panther vision games. (and a I-game)

Interesting,  it had the same glass so I figured it was the same game.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2021, 03:37:46 PM »
His glass says it is PANTHER BUCKS. Just like Top Dollar.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2021, 04:40:31 PM »
OK, we all agree nice game. Now let figure this thing out. Never going to boot until the VFD and Displays light up. I have seen bent pins on a sb keep the VFD from coming on. This is not the case since he has not removed it. The coin battery is not backwards. Follow the harness from the door back to the mother board. Is something not plugged in? Is the door I/O card in place and any good? Has a rodent chewed anything? Any component you check, make sure the machine is off. If you pulled the MPU while it was on, would cause this too.

the rockin elvis

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 08:55:21 AM »
Hi,

I opened the back plate on the LCD screen and changed the battery which was dead
I disassembled the CPU board and removed the green battery

I checked the connections and the various cables and saw nothing in particular either in the body or at the door after removing various covers.

I took the voltages which are 24.8v and 13.2v at the Molex, red and orange cables at the back of the screen.
I followed this cable from the Molex to another Molex on the left, it goes back below to the CPU board.
However, I don't think it's plugged into a power distribution board?

I took some photos of the bottom of the boards and connectors to better identify a problem.
Thank you for your help  :thank_you:

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 08:56:24 AM »
The following...

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 09:51:59 AM »
Not concerned with the monitor right now.  We have to get the displays and vfd working first.  That part goes first and waits for the monitor.

the rockin elvis

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2021, 09:42:42 AM »
Ok so do I have to do anything in order to continue to find the fault?
Have a good day

Offline Dirtguy

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2021, 09:57:37 AM »
Where's the power supply? There is no ps in that pic you posted

Offline DB26

• DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.DB26 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2021, 12:36:41 PM »
Yeah, power supply is absent. Should look something like this:

-Robert

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2021, 02:01:13 PM »
Post 19 shows his power supply. Now to find out if it is slid to the right and seated or is any good.

the rockin elvis

Offline DB26

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2021, 04:25:57 PM »
Oh haha, looked through the pics too fast.
-Robert

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2021, 05:12:26 PM »
What is up with the picture in post 27. What did you do with the power supply?

the rockin elvis

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2021, 12:14:51 AM »
I removed it and put it back in place to be sure that the connector was not damaged and that it went well in its location

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2021, 03:47:09 AM »
Take a picture of the MPU with the machine on. Need to see the lights on it. My money is on the power supply being bad, or the door I/O card

the rockin elvis

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2021, 05:35:43 AM »
Here is the photo

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2021, 04:06:03 AM »
Do I have to do something?
Thank you   :thank_you:

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2021, 04:48:31 AM »
The VFD is the blue colored "Vacuum Fluorescent Display" on the reel glass....does it display anything at all when the machine is powered up?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal