New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Pink panther  (Read 7504 times)

Offline filounet

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • filounet New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT Pink panther
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2022, 06:36:27 AM »
Why are you confused?

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2022, 07:32:46 AM »
I also noticed that not everything lights up at the door when the machine is on.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2022, 04:08:25 PM »
I have to find a functional card...

I think therockinelvis may be confused because you called the MPU in an S2000, a "card".

The MPU is a "circuit board"... do you guys in France call circuit boards "cards"?

Over here on NLG, when someone mentions "cards" in an IGT S2000, they're using referring to the I/O cards on the door, or the other one on the right-hand side of the MPU enclosure.

Don't worry so much about the fluorescent lighting right now...let's get your machine working first.

I need to ask you....when you pull out the MPU with the power OFF, we know the blue VFD display displays two lines of information....does the red LED display on the right side of the reel glass display anything at all??  :scratch-head_3: :scratch-head_2:

Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2022, 07:18:02 AM »
If it's the part circled in red in the photo, it's not on.

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2022, 05:46:04 AM »
Check the top two fuses on the power supply supply.
One of them might be burned out.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2022, 11:13:42 AM »
Hello, alas they are good and the output voltages also correspond so no worries on that side.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2022, 06:39:16 AM »
It's easy for me to swap parts as I have access to more than a single machine to work with.
Someone like you that only has a single cabinet and very limited parts makes it hard to figure out exactly what to recommend.
I don't want you spending lots of money buying parts.
However, any homeowner of a slot machine SHOULD have at least an extra MPU.
It's like having a spare battery, but unfortunately, a lot more expensive.

Spare parts every S2000 slot owner should have...>>>
Batteries...change to newer flat coin cells if possible.
Door optics...emitter & receiver.
Door I/O cards...inner & outer.
Button Lamps, candle lamps, fluorescent display lamps & ballasts.

There's more parts I could recommend for more advanced slot owners but above is pretty basic.
Anything that pretty much contains a bulb, filament, or fuse doesn't last that long due to the machines being turned OFF & ON all the time - in an home environment.

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2023, 11:03:23 AM »
Hello,

And a very happy new year 2023 to all.

So on your very good advice, I ordered a functional card in theory on ebay
I just received it with a very very long wait in customs ☹

When installing it, it gives me this flashing message Call attendant and RAM ERROR, the top light is on and the card now has more LEDs too
Thank you for your always precious help.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2023, 11:15:13 AM »
Open door and flick jackpot key until it says to push test button for 3 seconds then close door.

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2023, 12:15:45 AM »
Hello, I don't see a key when opening the door so I turned the exterior key several times and I got this message to press the test button for 2/3 seconds and so I pressed the only button at the map on the bottom left and I now have programming messages showing up?

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2023, 07:11:39 AM »
With the door open and machine on, turn the jackpot key 4 times. Display should say press test button for 4 seconds. Do that it is the one on the front of the MPU. Display will say close door and it should start booting
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Tater

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Tater New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2023, 07:15:20 AM »
Sounds like you are getting close, Phil.

Keep the faith!

Tater

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2023, 08:37:40 AM »
I'm getting closer I hope to the truth but it's only thanks to you 😊
I suck at IGT and it's sad because I've had a lot of Bally's before but this is my only IGT

So the machine plays well, collects the coins well, allows me to play, the sound is TOP, the light around the screen also works very well but unfortunately I don't have the video of the animation that appears on the screen…
Do you have any good advice for me?

Many thanks in advance

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2023, 09:54:37 AM »
Well, alas, all is not so well.
I have a Cloture M message and sometimes door open with TILT also despite it being closed but I have the impression that the problem comes from the small connector present on the door and on the machine.
The reels start spinning endlessly...
When I press hard on the door it starts again but it does not last, I assume that this is also a tilt or a system against cheaters

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2023, 10:04:00 AM »
The reels turning slowly is a reel tilt. Open door turn key they will stop. Close door and they should finish last spin.  Next is the monitor lighting up saying please wait? If machine is playing just no video it is most likely the pl520 inverter board on the side of monitor. You can shine a flash light sideways on screen and see the video

the rockin elvis

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2023, 10:09:24 AM »
With the photos of the connectors of the door and in the machine

Offline filounet

• NLG
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2023, 10:54:53 AM »
I can clearly see 3 cards in place on the screen, which card needs to be changed?
Indeed with a light on the side I can see the scrolled images well but it is very little visible

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2023, 11:35:01 AM »
With the monitor cover off, far left outside of case is the pl520 inverter. 1 inch by 5 inches. Look outside the fan. Has 3 small plugs

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2023, 11:36:55 AM »
Search eBay for pl520 inverter

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2023, 01:09:40 PM »
It's this board....it lights up the tubes inside the screen.
Here's one for sale on ebay...>>>

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195547733439?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 02:01:38 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal