New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > West Coast Events - West of the Mississippi

GETTING TOGETHER IN LAS VEGAS! EM FORUM USERS

<< < (2/11) > >>

Amechanic:
Sounds like fun, but there is no way I can afford a trip to Vegas from MI.. Plus I don't think my back would allow me to sit for the length of the flight.. Maybe someday..

Badbaud:
Sorry to hear. I will have some board testers for sale plus plenty of non EM parts and boards available.
Got a never used PE Plus test station and a never used V5500 tester among the 10 testers on my shelf.

Amechanic:
Are you selling a EM Board Tester. I’d make the trip if I were able, but the long flight would just kill my back. I had a hard enough time taking the wife to a Dr visit the other day, and that was only a 40-45 min drive. They would have to cart me off in a wheel chair! 

Badbaud:
Ha, that is how I get around the shop, in a chair with wheels.

RiseLikeRa:
Denny/Bad:

Denny you are officially registered  :wave: We look forward to seeing you!   bad I think that you can put me down for one of those testers IF it comes with your tutorial on how to use the thing.  I dont have a clue.  Will it work for the boards on my Fortune 1 games that you and Larry fixed for me?  I have 4 working Fortune 1 games now and looking for more.  A way to fix them would be nice.
This is going to be a great time.  All of us have aches and pains.  I would surmise that there are more day behind us all than in front of us.  This gathering is part of my personal commitment to live my BEST life with what I have left.  Meeting good people with similar interests is high on my list of things to do. 

My other bucket list item that I will be doing while in Vegas is eating, and enjoying, one of those EXPENSIVE Japanese Kobe Beef Steaks.  Only 9 places in the country that sell REAL certified Kobe beef and 3 of them are in Sin City.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version