Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators
What model do I have?
(1/2) > >>
stlscott:
I'm a new S2000 owner (Triple Lucky 7's) - my first slot.  I'm having a lot of trouble with the BV, it works once every few days for 1 bill and then errors out.  I'm trying to determine what i have and what's the best to replace it.  I think the Cashbox is the root cause as I can sometimes get it to work if I push up on it when it's initializing.  I've already taken things apart and cleaned everything (it wasn't dirty - Maybe previous owner cleaned it).  Would like to know what unit I have and which one is a good swap/replacement to get it working reliably.  I've ordered a printer so I can do TITO but not if the BV isn't working.

Thanks for any help.
sixcardmark:
Make sure that lever in your next to last pic is all the way up.
stlscott:
Pushing the lever up seems to make it grind less, but then it took one bill successfully and then kicks out every other bill, including the one it took successfully moments earlier.  After several attempts the red "NO" light flashes.  I rebooted the machine twice and re-inserted the cash box several times, no fix/working still.
sixcardmark:
What are your credit and bill limits set to?
stlscott:
Thank you for your help.  It appears that the "Bill Limit" is 3000 (credits).  It appears that 3000 credits is the limit and it won't take a $20 when the total will go over 3000.  I can't change the limit, I just tried.  When I tried, the buttons are not lit to make any changes.  Hopper and other limits are at 100000 but not bill limit.

Thank you for helping me diagnose that issue.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version