**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > **Reel Gaming Machines** **General Chat**
Why is this game so hard to find? Triple Double Diamond Free Games
<< < (2/10) > >>
Stayouttadabunker:

--- Quote from: RB on January 23, 2024, 06:04:32 AM ---There was also an SAVP version.

--- End quote ---

I've played that one locally RB....maybe as recently just before Covid.
Here in upstate New York, I only ever saw a few different versions of Double Diamond games in S2000's on live floors.
They are almost all gone...only about six s2000's left...maybe even less SAVP's.
a69mopar:
If you can't find it, You may be able to order new glass and strips from Joe at NorCal slots (distributor for these), and the appropriate chips and simm from RB. These and a donor cabinet would make a very nice machine.
Both of the mentioned sources are members here
Joe : https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;u=9991

RB replied above
sixcardmark:
I believe the S2000 version of this game has an enhanced board and requires an RS board.  Bonus sound comes from the simm built-in the R board and during regular play it just sounds like an S+.  I may be wrong.
a69mopar:
Anyone have video with the sound from this machine?
I'm fairly sure the sb chip listed above is for this game, and there should be a sound simm, which may be shared with another "free games" theme.  I may have had this game before (10 years ago or more),  the reel display seems familiar,  as well as the game. I can't remember the sound though.   I could be wrong of course,  it wouldn't be the first time, just ask my wife, she would be happy to confirm that. ;)

If there is another
Triple Double Diamond® Free Games that uses the  SB101453,  I would appreciate any info or pics
Wayne
jay:
This is from the IGT site.
Its S3000 now.....

https://www.igt.com/products-and-services/gaming/games#Triple_Double_Diamond_3R1LCMB_S_Ascent_Spinning_Reel_RM9
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version