**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

S2000 Double Diamond

(1/2) > >>

kmarrocco:
I recently picked up a Double Diamond Machine (s2000).  I was able to use clear and key chips to get the machine setup.  However,  the machine doesn't seem to take money in the bill acceptor.   I noticed there is a fast lower candle flashing but I think that is just because the door was open.   Any ideas on how to test the bill acceptor?   Thanks!

kmarrocco:
This is the bill validator that is in the machine.

dailey:
Try reseating the cash box. If that doesn't help, Power Off and reseat the bill validator head (remove the head using lower release bar, then reinsert it).

Ash100:
Hello and welcome to NLG.

You have a MARS MEI Cashflow Bill Validator.

The lights on the front of the unit will give you an idea as to it's condition.

Right now, it's showing all 3 LEDS, red, yellow and green. This normally means it's not flashed to the correct Firmware for your machine.

For IGT S2000, you'll need it flashed to ID024, and the part number should be SC6602. Check to see if it's the correct one.  There's a sticker on the front with the model number. If it's a 6607 (RS232) then it's for a different machine.

More information about the Validator and troubleshooting tips can be found in the Bill Validator Forum on this site. The manual can also be found online and will show what the different LEDs mean on the front.

To be operational, you'll need a slow blinking green LED. Solid yellow means Cash Can is not present.

It could also be a faulty Interface Card that's mounted between the Head and Cash Can.

Hope this helps out.

There are members here that can Flash and test your Head, or there's a few complete set ups for sale in the Classified Section.

Curtis ash100

Jim:
even if the machine didn't work, the bill unit should cycle and you should have a green led lit and blinking every couple seconds.

if the unit does not cycle, check the power connectors on the back, cash can could be dirty, or use the auto config to initialize it.

go into version accounting,and check and see what the unit is programmed.

Hope this helps

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version