New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally S6000 83F0 error  (Read 1609 times)

Offline clizifer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • clizifer Is looked down upon.
Bally S6000 83F0 error
« on: March 19, 2021, 11:59:00 AM »
Just picked up a Bally S6000 the other day and it had an 8100 error code which i figured out was the batter. I replaced the battery and now when I turn it on it comes up with an 83F0 error. Do I require the clear chips to reset this error? If so is there anyone on here selling clear chips and willing to ship to Canada? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 165
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Bally S6000 83F0 error
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 07:22:00 PM »
What U28 and U43 mains are on your board now? If you have leave in clear chips you don't need to buy any. If not you will need to purchase a set of clear chips. Send a message to member RB for chips

Offline clizifer

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »
They have the numbers S6M1000C007 and S6M4000C0007 on them. I doubt they are the right chips, I will message about getting some clear chips and go from there, thanks

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 08:05:34 PM »
a set of clear chips should do it

Offline clizifer

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 08:06:24 PM »
Awesome, thanks

Offline clizifer

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 05:57:03 PM »
ok so a little update on this. i received my clear chips finally and was able to do the complete clear. the display went from CH C to CL C, then i turned it off and swapped the chips back to the original one and when i put the board back in im still getting the 83F0 error. did i miss any steps or what did i do wrong?

Offline clizifer

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 04:28:11 PM »
can anyone help me with this error or am i on my own with this one?
the battery is brand new, the dip switch 8 is off, ive tried doing the clear several time and i still get the same error when i start it up
id really like to fix this machine and play it, otherwise ill have to just sell it off as is
somebody help me please

Offline Ash100

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 05:13:25 PM »
If you purchased the Leave In Mains from RB, there's no need to pull them out after the clear.

You stated that you cleared the machine and then pulled the EPROMS and put back in the originals. That may be where the hang up is. Just leave them in the machine.

The only thing required is to set Switch 8 on DS1 back to off after the clear.

Machihe should reboot into "set the Date" after the Reels do their calibration.

Set the date or press Cashout to exit. Close the door and you should be good to go.

Curtis ash100

Eat 'till you're tired, Sleep 'till you're hungry

Offline clizifer

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 06:31:28 PM »
If you purchased the Leave In Mains from RB, there's no need to pull them out after the clear.

You stated that you cleared the machine and then pulled the EPROMS and put back in the originals. That may be where the hang up is. Just leave them in the machine.

The only thing required is to set Switch 8 on DS1 back to off after the clear.

Machihe should reboot into "set the Date" after the Reels do their calibration.

Set the date or press Cashout to exit. Close the door and you should be good to go.

Curtis ash100

hey thanks for the reply. i dont think the chips i got were the leave in ones they are just the safe ram clears. either way i did give it a try and it seems to work! thanks for the help. on my first pull i ended up getting the any 3 7's and won 100 coins!!

Offline DP

• Reputation Power: 5
  • DP New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 12:19:42 PM »
I have a Bally 6000 Monte Carlo 3 reel slot. I have different error codes when tring to fiux it. I installed a new battery on the board. I have the 26 & 43 Clear Chips and I can not get it to clear. I’ve gone through the push the button 11 times and nothing. Right now it has 83F0 a error. but all the buttons are flashing
Help

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 03:47:39 PM »
Which clear chips do you have? Leave in clear chips or the removeable type?  Leave in clear chips may not work with Monte Carlo.  Leave in clear chips use switch #8 on DS1  and the removeable do not.  Which do you have?

Offline DP

• Reputation Power: 5
  • DP New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 05:31:26 PM »
I have the removable chip U28 & U43 The Switch on DS1 #8 is in the on position, I have not moved any dip switches.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal