General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Member's Pets

<< < (2/12) > >>

Tmmybahama:
Nobody else has pictures of their pets>???  Really???  Anyone have a pet who PLAYS SLOTS????

LINDAM:
Thank God she only plays at home.

scratchee35:
this is Bentley...i had to let him go in march of this year...even for a cat, he touched my heart, which really struck me as odd, mostly because i am a dog lover...my last dog i had to let go was Honey..she was 17...just like a daughter i swear!!! now all i have is Hans...not sure how im going to handle it when it comes his time...im thinking about getting him a brother or sister for company but...

i came home from working 3rd shift one day...saw a flashing light thru the curtains, and wondered what happened

anyways...am very sorry for everyone who looses a companion...its very painful but thankfully we have pictures and our minds!!!

Steve

cowboygames:
This is Abby and Jenny. Abby is 6 and Jenny is 8 mos. Two of the most loyal companions a person could ever hope to have.
Jenny has the green eye in the first picture. Still growing and already 3" taller, 5# heavier than Abby

Ron (r273):
Today is a sad day for our household. Our sweet Muffy had to be put to rest today. After 13 years this month our sweet Muffy just gave up. She had many medical problems including being diabetic for 8 years along with pancreititis twice. She had a good life as we brought her back from certain death at least 5 times. When she quit eating, even with hand feedings, that was her way of telling us she wanted to let go this time. She will always be in our hearts. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version