Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

1959 Carnival Queen

(1/1)

David Walz:
I have been looking at a Carnival Queen 1959, its a dead machine, The back glass is broken, but otherwise complete. I want to know if it is worth restoring and what's it worth as is.

Pinballwizard55:
Dave, carnival queen is an early bingo style machine. miles and miles of wiring, years and years of headaches, not sure what it is worth but one thing is for sure you will have your hands full, good luck, Don lee. Also am working on getting you that pay pal info. Also are you a locksmith ? Perhaps we can work out a deal that would benefit us both.

David Walz:

--- Quote from: Pinballwizard55 on December 20, 2022, 07:09:15 AM ---Dave, carnival queen is an early bingo style machine. miles and miles of wiring, years and years of headaches, not sure what it is worth but one thing is for sure you will have your hands full, good luck, Don lee. Also am working on getting you that pay pal info. Also are you a locksmith ? Perhaps we can work out a deal that would benefit us both.

--- End quote ---

:thank_you:
Thanks for the info.

Yes I am a: Master Safe and Vault Technician, GSA safe and vault technician, a Locksmith, with 40 years experience in all aspects of locksmithing, safes, vaults. I "supposedly" retired to Alaska since I was slowing down physically.

Pinballwizard55:
Give me a call, Don lee 917 992 2803, thanx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version