**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Godzilla on Monster Island IPC???

<< < (2/3) > >>

rickhunter:
I hit the progressive and the game crashed.  I've since added it to my ipc controller, but have yet to hit the progressive, go figure.

ChrisColumbus:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on May 12, 2023, 01:53:29 PM ---I hit the progressive and the game crashed.  I've since added it to my ipc controller, but have yet to hit the progressive, go figure.

--- End quote ---

LOL I know right. Thanks for the heads up. I am still wondering how long I can play before I even hit the progressive!! 278 days without a crash. I may be due!

Stayouttadabunker:
Can I ask what would be the minimum sized monitor for the graphics to display upright?

32"?

ChrisColumbus:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on May 12, 2023, 07:01:36 PM ---Can I ask what would be the minimum sized monitor for the graphics to display upright?

32"?

--- End quote ---

Any monitor that is more landscape than portrait. Ex widescreen. I have a 24” bluefin flat panel that I bought on eBay. I just hook it up with a dvi to hdmi cable from cpu graphics card and runs and looks great. I just set it in the side of the machine. Runs great with top dollar and pinball also

Retro tech repair:
I have 2 files for godzilla one is ipc one is standalone i have never tested either

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version