Igi wild monkeys - CD-ROM verify error

<< < (5/6) > >>

hemiroid:
Hey Mac...
This is where my buddies game stalls...
Did you get this far or further?

MacGUYver:
I went all the way..  :)

I sent you an email with better explanation, but yes that's exactly what I had in the pic on my third post.  A couple post later I described how I fixed it.  Had to recalibrate the power supply for whacky voltages.

Long story short, the cpu on top is correctly reading the boot disc and going through power on functions, like a computer.  But when it's running it's "slot test" script, it's not correctly turning on the actual slot machine parts.  From what I remember if the script, it's an all or nothing attempt.  Start with your voltmeter on the 3 outputs power supply in the bottom/back of the machine. See if some are whacky.  Than check the cables next.

MacGUYver:
Also, pls add a pic of the machine, I've only ever seen mine and the other random pic from the other post. 

hemiroid:

--- Quote from: MacGUYver on August 17, 2021, 07:20:30 PM ---Also, pls add a pic of the machine, I've only ever seen mine and the other random pic from the other post.

--- End quote ---

One cabinet is parts only...
Thanks for the direction to check the power supply...

MacGUYver:
Parts only machine? What's it missing???  I have another cpu, pretty sure I was finally able to figure out that it just had weak solder joints on the power plug.

Almost all the other parts are generic slot parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version