**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

S2000 R-W-B Multi-Denom issue

(1/1)

stlscott:
Hi everyone,
I'm struggling with this Multi-Denom issue.  I've cleared and keyed it 3 times with no success.  I've followed the steps I found on NLG.  Basically, it works but doesn't.  I setup all 4 player Denom, game denoms, all good there.  After the initial setup, it defaults to the 1-position for Denom, which is great.  After that, if I press any of the othe denom areas, it makes the loud "CLICK" sound and moves the denom to position 2.  Then it won't change to another denom position, even with the "click" sound being made, it's stuck on position two.  It never moves to any other position nor back to position one ever again, unless I clear/key it.   Even just a "KEY" does not put it back to position 1.  I've swapped out 3 different "known good" multi-denom touch panels (they work in my other machine) so I know it's not those.  It makes a sound every time you press one of the other areas but won't change.  This problem carries between MPU boards as I've swapped 3 thru the machine with different game base-chips and the problem stays. I've also swapped my i/o boards with known good ones, no change.  The only thing I have not swapped is the backplane/motherboard - could that be the issue? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version