New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How to tell if progessive payout is shut off  (Read 2231 times)

Offline diver7325

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • diver7325 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
How to tell if progessive payout is shut off
« on: October 25, 2020, 06:40:19 PM »
I am new to the forum and just recently bought a "non-functioning" IGT Five Times Pay.  After replacing the battery and resetting the RAM, I now have it running.  My question is...

It has a standalone progressive controller in the top of it and the led display is showing an error code of C-10.  When I did the RAM reset, did I turn the progressive payout off and is there a way I can confirm if it is off or on?  I am leaning towards just shutting the progressive payout and taking the led display for it out.  The glass in the top is broken and needs to be replaced anyway, so I would just replace it with a non-progressive glass.

Any information on turning off the progressive payout would be greatly appreciated!!!

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: How to tell if progessive payout is shut off
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 06:45:57 PM »
If the machine is playable the short answer is that it's off. You can disconnect it and replace the glass. You can post a want to buy. Pictures always help.

Offline diver7325

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 06:56:34 PM »
If the machine is playable the short answer is that it's off. You can disconnect it and replace the glass. You can post a want to buy. Pictures always help.

So since I can play the machine and it actually drops quarters when I win, the progressive payout is already shut off?  Do I need to take the progressive control out of the top or just disconnect the LED display and take it out?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 07:06:23 PM »
Yes, it's off. Ram clear ... Cleared the machine settings for the progressive.

Power off the machine and disconnect the power to the silver box in the top. You can leave that stuff up there if you want. I would make sure it's pushed towards the back to keep it from blocking the light on the glass.

Offline diver7325

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 07:24:44 PM »
Yes, it's off. Ram clear ... Cleared the machine settings for the progressive.

Power off the machine and disconnect the power to the silver box in the top. You can leave that stuff up there if you want. I would make sure it's pushed towards the back to keep it from blocking the light on the glass.

Thank you for the information and the help!!!  One last question...the glass that I have found on eBay shows 15,000 pay out for all three "Five Times Pay" icons rather than the progressive logo...is there anything I need to do to set this or did it revert back to it when the RAM was reset?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 07:51:49 PM »
That's default from IGT.

You mind find someone here on NLG that might have a better price.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal