**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

#12 error?

(1/2) > >>

61Wally:
I have this Universal Slot Machine that needs a new 3.6 NIMH battery. It’s going to take 2 weeks to get here so I’m testing it with a 3.6 NICAD I had laying around. Going through the threads, One of them states “Hold down Reset button and then turn On machine”. My memory is long gone away and I think the “RESET” button is the Black one on the MPU board. Is this correct or is it one of the other buttons? I know the NIMH batteries are better than the NICADS, Is it going to bring up any future concerns down the road if I left this one in the machine?  THANK YOU ALL for Your continued help/knowledge.

Badbaud:
Looks like a battery problem.

UNIMAN:
Yes, that black button on mpu is the reset. You can also try the yellow reset at top right corner of the open door after leaving it on for a minute.

61Wally:
Thank You both for the feedback on resetting this machine. I installed the battery and then held the black button down while turning the machine On. It made a bit of noise and came up with a 50 code On the door. i thought I was GTG. Now when I close the door and turn the lock to engage the machine, it tries to do a Reel spin. Very strange The reels barely move and a 41 error code comes up on the display. It sounds like it’s loading down the power supply and stays that way until I push the Yellow reset button. I can’t get any further on than this. Any thoughts/suggestions would be Fantastic.

Pitts256:
Error "41" is the 1st Reel is spinning improperly. Could be a couple of things; the reel motor bearings are stiff or the electrical connections are oxidized and not making a good connection. Use will free up the reel bearings. The three white Molex plugs at the front of the reel tray though should be unplugged and plugged back in several times to improve the connections. Cleaning the plugs with some Deoxit spray certainly wouldn't hurt either.

Another possibility would be the edge connector on the backside of the CPU board. Same applies, check for bent pins and clean with Dexoit spray.

Resetting an Error 41 with the yellow reset button is the correct response.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version