New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT AVP G20 Error Messages (RED & Green)  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Sixshooter

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sixshooter New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT AVP G20 Error Messages (RED & Green)
« on: February 27, 2022, 01:45:19 PM »
Hello All!

I'm a newbee and need someone here with a good knowledge base. I purchased this machine almost a year ago. I turned it on the other day and came up with the following screens. I did purchase a ekey 7, but have no idea how to use it or correct this issue...Any assistance would be great, Thank you

Sixshooter
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:12:52 PM by Tilt »

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Jaycyn414 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT AVP G20 Error Messages (RED & Green)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 02:16:04 PM »
I am not nearly as knowledgeable as some of the great folk here, but i can try and help. Looks like you need to insert your ekey7 into the usb slot behind the cpu door and set three machine settings again, renable your games.

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 02:19:32 PM »
Here's a link that should help you get started. Make sure all your batterys are good. 2 inside the cpu ( one on the board and one on the interface card) and your backplane battery ( 3AAA ASSEMBLY pack). If you gave the diagnostic thumb drive you can check voltages there too.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:22:31 PM by Tilt »

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 02:24:49 PM »
In the video skip to min 4:10 and that's the state your machine is at now. Sorry for the typos, phones auto correct.

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 02:43:49 PM »
Correction, 3 batteries in the brainbox (1 on the board and 2 on the pci card) plus backplane battery.

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 03:28:34 PM »
Jaycyn 414,

Thanks for responding. So before seeing your response, I figured out how to use the EKEY7 and got into the menus. It's indicating all games are "ENABLED"  in the menu. I also checked and found the games are currently on the HD. Additionally, I noted (in the menus) all three batteries are "NORMAL". So I shut everything down, powered it back up and come up with the same message. No Game Enabled...

Sixshooter

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 10:02:00 PM »
If your games were enabled, you wouldn't get that message. Post of a screenshot of where you saw your games as enabled.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 12:19:45 AM »
I'm I not using the menu correctly/Is it right here in front of me?

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 12:58:36 AM »
Ok, it looks like I did not go far enough into the menu. I may have figured it out...can you tell me what is on this screen and what the % mean. I started with the "Keno", as I don't want to screw something up. It appears I have 20 different Keno games. I believe I have around 162 games combined...(Slots, Keno, Black Jack and Poker).

Bottom line in need some direction on how to enable them.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 01:42:13 AM by Sixshooter »

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 08:52:21 AM »
The percentages is the game payback. The higher the percentage the more chances of winning. I always set mine at the highest percentage, my preference. Select your percentage, check the box(s) on the right for the denomination amounts you have available. If its set for just 1 cent then just check that box. After click on (Enable Game) lower left, then click "Save" . You have to do this process for each game you want enabled. Tedious process.

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 09:44:47 AM »
ok, thank you for the info on the percentages. I have enabled all the "Keno" games, and yes very tedious, and I still have 142 games to enable! Thought maybe there was another way. The only other question I have is: The place I purchased this machine from, placed a "cheat" in the poker area (I believe it was a wild Progressive game, cant recall which one) where I could win/collect $100,000.00 in credit and then play the machine without cash. Is that something I have to reset/program again or will it be there when I enable that particular game?

Thanks Again, you help as been most appreciated!

Sixshooter.....

Offline Jaycyn414

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2022, 02:12:22 PM »
I'm not sure about the special cheat for adding credits, i do know that the Bettor TITO board can add credits to the machine by pressing the service button, but i think you have to request that feature when ordering them.

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2022, 08:39:16 AM »
Thanks to all! I have it up and running now.....Is there a manual available for this machine?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2022, 12:05:25 PM »
I would love to find out how the poker trick works?  What was the procedure you had to follow to get the credits?  Maybe you can ask your seller how he did it?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2022, 01:36:04 PM »
I just followed your video on "Forced Progressives" and then "linked" it to one of the winning hands, in my case "Four of a Kind" in duces wild.

I only have one issue now, "Game Theme License tilt" that pops up after turning on the machine. It disappears and then I can play, but something is still not right.
Any Ideals?

This is a "game king" running 8.3 and I have 162 different games on it, if that tells you anything!

Sixshooter

Offline Sixshooter

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2022, 01:45:14 PM »
This is the message!

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2022, 02:06:22 PM »
Game license tilt is an error when the license dongle for the game you are trying to play is not present, but since you have 162 games, it is most probable that you have show chips, which eliminate the need for the dongle.  The message sometimes appears right after boot time, but then it should go away within a few seconds.

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 08:01:53 PM »
Game license tilt is an error when the license dongle for the game you are trying to play is not present, but since you have 162 games, it is most probable that you have show chips, which eliminate the need for the dongle.  The message sometimes appears right after boot time, but then it should go away within a few seconds.

GK 8.3 runs on a single dongle. Since you get that Error Prompt, you're missing the I dream Of Jeannie dongle. 

Look for a "thumbdrive looking thing" with a green tip lit up; inserted on the back plane board somewhere. That is what a License "dongle" looks like.

Hope this helps!

Offline 474lsa

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • 474lsa New User barely matters.474lsa New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 08:37:10 PM »
If you look at the op's original post with the pics, he has way more add on slot titles than just idoj.  Rick is correct, he has show chips.  He wont find any dongles in his cabinet.

Offline millionaire2k

• Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2022, 09:00:33 PM »
I just followed your video on "Forced Progressives" and then "linked" it to one of the winning hands, in my case "Four of a Kind" in duces wild.

I only have one issue now, "Game Theme License tilt" that pops up after turning on the machine. It disappears and then I can play, but something is still not right.
Any Ideals?

This is a "game king" running 8.3 and I have 162 different games on it, if that tells you anything!

Sixshooter

That error showing and then disappearing on boot is 100 percent normal.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal