New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Trying to get it running.  (Read 4251 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Looking for SB chip
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2022, 04:38:56 PM »
I have many older RFA cards. I think as far back as 17
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2022, 09:34:11 AM »

I don't see anything in the PSR's that tell me I would need to use a specific RFA though.
But I will check and see what RFA's I do have around.
You think I need to insert an RFA that old into my BGM card?

The PSR for BGM22 says I should use "ATA10024 and its replacements".
The PSR for ATA10024 says I should use "SG00018 and it's replacements".
And the PSR for SG00018 says nothing....haha
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 10:09:08 AM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2022, 12:28:48 PM »

I don't see anything in the PSR's that tell me I would need to use a specific RFA though.
But I will check and see what RFA's I do have around.
You think I need to insert an RFA that old into my BGM card?

The PSR for BGM22 says I should use "ATA10024 and its replacements".
The PSR for ATA10024 says I should use "SG00018 and it's replacements".
And the PSR for SG00018 says nothing....haha

RFA is the windows update for your monitor. Once you are updated you cannot go back. or you shouldnt have to. If you are using ATA10065 Then your monitor is on RFA 1.0025.

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
Re: IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Trying to get it running.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2022, 12:57:37 PM »
Mark here is your Slot Bingo with BGM00022

Here is what I use to play it. I did not switch out the strips because I do not have Round top glass. I have been looking for it since like 2008 LOL

RFA (monitor update) 1.0025
SG 248 (248 will run all the older vision games single denom and multi denom) It was broken up into 341 for single denom games and 380 for multi denom games.  It had an error in the programming in the WAN settings that we will NEVER see in home market so it is safe to run for all older vision games.

Version 9GX0

SB000071 Three coin
or
SB000070 Two Coin

on your card you should have the following directories on the ROOT OF THE CARD

BGM00000 (and all of the folder contents)
BGM00022 (The bonus game)
DATA (and all of the contents)
ATA10065 ( and all of the contents)

Final product in pictures below :) I have NO clue why the pictures are sideways.. TURN YOUR MONITOR TO THE SIDE :rotfl: I fixed it for ya Chris. -Mark

By the way the RFA controls what ATA you use.. The monitor uses Windows CE to run the programs and the RFA is the update for the monitor's software and security for the BGM. The RFA updates the .sig files for the .RMS files that are encrypted.  just FYI
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 01:17:23 PM by ChrisColumbus »

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2022, 01:56:18 PM »
When you use the updater card it shows all the bgm's it supports. Makes me wonder about HLW. I have up to RFA 1.00.28

the rockin elvis

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2022, 01:59:45 PM »
When you use the updater card it shows all the bgm's it supports. Makes me wonder about HLW. I have up to RFA 1.00.28

Ill have to get it from you when I come back up if I can. Honestly the .sig file is already included in 1.0025 for HLW. the sig file will not change because if it did they would have to update ALL of the BGMs in the wild. I think the 1.0028 update just added more .sig files for later games.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2022, 03:01:04 PM »
I know dick Clark needs 28

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2022, 10:06:36 AM »
I know dick Clark needs 28

Yep..I agree with ya Jim.
The "Dick Clark Rockin' New Years Eve" was one of the last Vision games IGT made before they came out with the Vision " Touch" line.
It would definitely make a lot of sense that they would use the 1.0028 update.

I've never seen that Version chip Chris?
And I have a LOT of them....>>> Version 9Ggx0

Are you sure it wouldn't be VS009GX0 ?
When I use the SG248's, I have to use some other Version chip or I get all those dots and + signs.
I might just have a bad version.
Anyways, I'm sure that by adding the DATA & BGM00000 to the folder will bring up the screen on the LCD display.

I don't have the round top glass either...I'm just going to do that huge 22" or 24" inch LCD mod with some plexi. lol
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 06:34:55 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2022, 01:16:24 PM »
I've never seen that Version chip Chris?
And I have a LOT of them....>>> Version 9Ggx0

Are you sure it wouldn't be VS009GX0 ?
When I use the SG248's, I have to use some other Version chip or I get all those dots and + signs.
I might just have a bad version.
Anyways, I'm sure that by adding the DATA & BGM00000 to the folder will bring up the screen on the LCD display.

I don't have the round top glass either...I'm just going to do that huge 22" or 24" inch LCD mod with some plexi. lol

yes 9gx0 sorry computer typed an extra G... not human related! I fixed it

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2022, 03:44:37 PM »
haha...It worked exactly as we figured it would.
I erased the BGM card, then re-loaded it with the 4 individual folders...>>>

BGM00022
BGM00000
DATA
ATA10065

SB000071 (3R1L3CM) or SB000070 (3R1L2CM)
SG000248 pair
VS009GX0 (Single Denomination)
3rd reel strip 846-46-500

What would happen is the LCD would NOT "see" or detect the "Fixed Disk 0".
If I let it run to 4 seconds past "Verify", the red screen error would pop up stating "Missing Components".
I would power down, then power back up, and this time the LCD would pick up the BGM card as a 20MB "Fixed Disk 0".

I'm running the SB71 as the 3 coin game. (SB70 is a 2 Coin)
I haven't tried the SB92 yet....the only hing I'm sure of is that it's a 2 coin game.

I made a short video but you will notice that there IS something wrong with my LCD flash card slot.
For some reason, the LCD won't pick up the BGM card unless I first physically push down on top of the card down into the slot.
I'm suspecting a bad pin or something....anyways...it does work! haha
Thanks for your help on this one guys!
If anyone can take a picture of the strips or send me a PAR sheet on the Triple Double Diamond Slot Bingo strip layout, that would be awesome.
I'll have some strips made for this game once I land a PAR sheet or some pictures.
I only have the 3rd reel strip right now and the number of it is...>>>   846-46-500
                             ***Update***
A member is sending me a couple of strips for the 1st and 2nd reels.
The numbers of these 1st two strips will be 846-46-600 and 846-46-700.

Here's the video...it doesn't have the glass or strips yet.
I only found my 3rd reel reelstrip after I made the video.
It's work in progress...>>>

https://youtu.be/QHIMTC_yE7A

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:14:45 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2022, 03:58:32 PM »
Try the card in the side slot. I believe it will read there too. The RFA reads in the side. You may need a different card

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2022, 04:46:22 PM »
I agree...I DO think it can read a BGM pcmcia card from the side slot eh?...why not right?

Will try it right now

***UPDATE***

It worked Elvis.
I had to boot it up three times for the BGM card to get detected by the LCD computer.
Game's back on now.
The LCD wouldn't detect the card at all the 1st two times I tried it.
Afterwards, just for kicks, I threw in a set of SG380's with a VS011GX1 chip to see if I could get it to run for the double lines on the blue VFD display.
It would NOT work at all....in fact, I would get a "Call Attendant" and "System Error" on the VFD display saying that the "Game Type Is Not Linked -0x305".
This system error definitely means the SG380 chips are NOT compatible with this game.
Furthermore, when I threw in the SB00092 with a pair of SG248's and the VS009GX0, I noticed the strip I have is wrong.
This tells me that the reel strips for the SB92 game is totally different from the SB70/SB71 chips.
I put back in the SB71, SG248's and the VS009GX0 chip and the game booted up perfectly.

This is the message I got when I threw the BGM card in the side slot the first two times...>>>
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:40:07 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2022, 12:14:22 AM »
sg380 is for a multidenom game thats why it was erroring.  SG341 is for the single denom games see the attached pics.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 12:44:45 AM by ChrisColumbus »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2022, 12:33:59 AM »
BGM00129 is also for slot bingo. I do not have it.  Regular Triple Jackpot Strips may match up. the paytable is the same as a regular machine, but I don't know what symbol would be replaced and triggering the slot bingo..lol
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 12:51:13 AM by ChrisColumbus »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2022, 01:22:13 AM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124372968240?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4E-PdUlaRdu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=L-Zmudg2S2u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

This is the 3rd reel strip. We need to figure out what numbers are reel 1 and 2. They will be a regular triple jackpot reel strip. I ordered 1 so I will figure it out what numbers they are hopefully.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2022, 06:00:58 AM »
Yeah...I know differences between the SG248's and SG380's.
I was just hoping I could get the BGM to accept the SG380's for the double lined graphics on the VFD display but it definitely was a no go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124372968240?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4E-PdUlaRdu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=L-Zmudg2S2u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
This is the 3rd reel strip. We need to figure out what numbers are reel 1 and 2. They will be a regular triple jackpot reel strip. I ordered 1 so I will figure it out what numbers they are hopefully.
That one is strip #846-06-100...I agree it would be the 3rd strip.
The first two strips might have the numbers of 846-06-200 and 846-06-300?

Anyways, three bingo balls come out one at a time, when either the "Red Bingo" or "Green Bingo" symbol lands on the payline.

Click on the photo below to enlarge it.
This is my 3rd strip I'm using right now...>>>
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:24:30 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2022, 09:22:33 AM »
Yea that’s the last strip. I have a set of slot bingo strips for triple double diamond. They are regular triple double diamonds for reel 1 and 2 then the bingo strip for reel 3. That’s why I said I’m sure that it’s the same setup for this game just different graphics.

The strips for triple double diamond are way off in numbers. I’ll post them when I get home
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 10:26:25 AM by ChrisColumbus »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2022, 10:24:37 AM »
Ok so here you go with the reel strips.

The TRIPLE DOUBLE DIAMOND SLOT BINGO REEL SRIPS ARE A-B-C I have attached pictures of them. I have the strips and have played the game with them so they are verified
A=84884900
B=84885000
C=84603700

TRIPLE JACKPOT SLOT BINGO ARE A-B-C
A=UNKNOWN until Friday or Saturday
B=UNKNOWN until Friday or Saturday
C=84606100

The unknows are going to be 84811100, 84811200 or 84811300, most likely 84811100 & 84811200 But I will know for sure Friday or Saturday

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 12:20:15 PM »
I have to wait till next week...I live further away from Spininc....haha

What's bothering me is, although my 3rd reel strip matches the symbols of yours exactly, the number imprinted by IGT on the bottom (846-46-500) matches nothing of what you've posted?  :scratch-head_3:
I hope SPIN has posted their strip number correctly.
This is what is supposedly coming in next week...>>>

846-46-600
846-46-700

These two are supposed to have symbols matching the 1st two strips in your photo.

On another note...
FINALLY!! I Hit that 100 credits on the Bonus!  :wav:
I only have about $800  :money: :money: bucks in it so far! hahaha
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:06:45 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2022, 07:02:07 PM »
I'm sure they will work. my first 2 strips came out of a regular 3 reel triple double diamond machine. I am sure they reused graphics and renumbered strips. there is porbably multiple strips that work just different numbers

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal