New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Multi Hand poker G23?  (Read 906 times)

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • millionaire2k New User barely matters.millionaire2k New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Multi Hand poker G23?
« on: May 20, 2022, 02:55:35 PM »
I was wondering if there are any multi hand poker games included with GK 8.3r?  I have 8.3r installed but only about 10 poker games active.

Also, I was wondering if there is a multi-hand poker game install that I could install that doesn't come in a big package with tons of games that would fill mem?

Like does anyone have a multi hand install that would just add at most a few poker games? One that would take up little space comparable to installing 1 slot game?

My mem usage is at 90% and a large poker install I'm afraid would max out my machine.

Thanks for any info and help!

Offline RodneyK

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • RodneyK New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Multi Hand poker G23?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 06:25:07 PM »
8.3R does not include any multi hand poker games. Tons and tons of single hand games. I have an 8.3R and had  50 play and Ultimate X enabled also. So it is possible. They show up under the poker tab in the GK menu. 

I am not anywhere near 90% on my 8.3 with the two other multi play games so you must have several other games on the drive. Maybe you can remove some things and add the multi hand games.

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 02:14:27 PM »
I have about 30 slot games installed with 8.3r.

Offline millionaire2k

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 06:20:20 PM »
I added Ultimate x and mem usage jumped from 91.8 to 97.8.  It comes with like 30 games, I only want like 1 or 2.  I wish I could add it and not have to have all the space used by all the versions I don't want.  So I removed Ultimate X and it went back down to 91.8. 

Does anyone know of a smaller multi hand package?

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 07:04:53 PM »
Here are some compressed file sizes. At 92% you are already skating on thin ice. Your machine logs data as games are played so your NVRAM will fluctuate somewhat. You might want to sacrifice one or more of your less favorite slot games. If you are not "married" to the GK package you can install the GK OS and main menu feature without the package and then custom add only games you want. That will eliminate all the single hand poker games but you will also lose Roulette. I do not know of any stand alone Roulette installer. I have a stand alone Blackjack and quite a few Keno games.

Super Times Pay 19mb
Dbl STP 16mb
Deal Draw 10mb
Ultimate X 127mb
UXBS 49mb
50 Play 20mb
Triple Five Ten Play 40mb
Extra Draw Frenzy 19mb
Spin Poker 35mb
Triple Spin 41mb
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Dpalmi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 11:04:52 PM »
Here are some compressed file sizes. At 92% you are already skating on thin ice. Your machine logs data as games are played so your NVRAM will fluctuate somewhat. You might want to sacrifice one or more of your less favorite slot games. If you are not "married" to the GK package you can install the GK OS and main menu feature without the package and then custom add only games you want. That will eliminate all the single hand poker games but you will also lose Roulette. I do not know of any stand alone Roulette installer. I have a stand alone Blackjack and quite a few Keno games.

Super Times Pay 19mb
Dbl STP 16mb
Deal Draw 10mb
Ultimate X 127mb
UXBS 49mb
50 Play 20mb
Triple Five Ten Play 40mb
Extra Draw Frenzy 19mb
Spin Poker 35mb
Triple Spin 41mb

Can I add the stand alone Blackjack to slot games I already have or do I need to install the GK OS first?  Not sure I want to wipe everything and start from scratch just to add Blackjack :)

Thanks,

Dan

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 11:07:50 PM »
Yes, you can add Blackjack without having a GK OS.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Parrothedd

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Parrothedd New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 03:38:13 AM »
RB:

Is there a forum topic discussing how to add the OS and main feature you mentioned? I am interested in learning more about this option.  I will get my fist Game King (a G23 upright) in about 20 days.It is coming with 8.3R, and the seller has added some 3, 5, 10 play and Ultimate X for me. However, I can see me learning of some games id like but don’t have loaded at some point. This is all new to me and id like to learn how to obtain and load additional games. I did learn from NLG that I need an eKey 7, and so am paying the seller extra to supply the eKey 7 and diagnostic key.

Thank you!  This will be an interesting journey!

Jim

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal