Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Printers - ALL

Help with wiring diagram or schematic on psa66st

(1/1)

Shameless707:
So after doing the first overhaul on my s6000 I had noticed printer didn't show any signs of life then realizing the this machines former owner obviously couldnt care any less about the printer because they cut all cables that associates with it, even both ends of the printers power supply. I would like to be able to restore this s6000 to most of its former glory and want to bring this printer back to life for it. The printer doesnt  have any signs of other damage but they left no trace of what the cables connected to. On the end of the printers backside is a 14 pin connector with 2 empty slots, So 12 wires that need to be connected somewhere, well more like 10 since the power supply takes up 2 of them. Does anyone have one of these with the 14 pin connector that may have a schematic or diagram or picture that could give me a better chance at wiring this back up. I think it's either 1st or 2nd gen psa66st but couldnt find anything about the 14 pin connector, google and this forum were quite low on anything specific like a pinout or diagram for for it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version