TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

TITO Set Up Help Needed

(1/3) > >>

tomterlec:
Installed TITO@home board in an S2000 and after clear and key chip using recommended settings, I’ve not been able to get the machine to accept a ticket, all rejected. Bill acceptor works fine for all money, cash flow BA.

This has to be a setting I’m missing or set wrong. I used settings from TITO at home and TITO System setting from foster.

Any thoughts on what to check next? Seems like it’s something in voucher settings.

Thanks in advance.

RB:
What model is your MEI head? Did you try tickets upside down?

Stayouttadabunker:
Snap a clear readable photo of the ticket that you're trying to get your MEI CashFlow bill validator to accept.
The right -hand side of that long voucher validation number has to match the amount shown on the ticket, in order for your BA to accept it.
In other words, for example, if you have a $148.00 ticket, the validation number should read as ...>>> 00-0000-0000-0001-4800
If any other number is printed on your ticket, you haven't set up the TITO settings correctly.

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: RB on December 06, 2023, 07:36:44 AM ---What model is you MEI head? Did you try tickets upside down?

--- End quote ---

I don’t know why I didn’t try that, upside down works!

tomterlec:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on December 06, 2023, 09:29:34 AM ---Snap a clear readable photo of the ticket that you're trying to get your MEI CashFlow bill validator to accept.
The right -hand side of that long voucher validation number has to match the amount shown on the ticket, in order for your BA to accept it.
In other words, for example, if you have a $148.00 ticket, the validation number should read as ...>>> 00-0000-0000-0001-4800
If any other number is printed on your ticket, you haven't set up the TITO settings correctly.

--- End quote ---

It matches the dollar value, seems it’s an older bill head that may be the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version