NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!

WMS Blade stepper wheels and reels

(1/1)

WPAarcade:
Looking for all Blade stepper upper wheels and reel strips for Johnny Cash, 007 Diamonds are Forever, Monopoply Luxury Diamonds, Monopoly Money Wheel. Also would like to purchase Elvis shake rattling reels kit meaning wheel, reel strips, software and topper. I would trade a Monopoly Luxury Diamonds set for Elvis as well since I have two complete Luxury Diamonds machines.

I currently have Johnny cash reel strips and wheel for $.25 and would like the set for $1. I have 007 reel strips for $.25 and need $1. Monopoly I have $1 and would like the $.25. I would purchase any available though.

Thanks for any leads or info.
Wes

WPAarcade:
So after some experimentation I discovered the different wheels must be for playlines rather than denominations. I set 007 up for multi denom but 10 playlines and everything matches. I had it set up on 5 playlines when I noticed the wheel and reels not matching the software. I'm still a newbie and learning. Still want to purchase any parts I can.

WPAarcade:
Bump

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version