**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > CDS

CDS Video Poker model UV-1510, won't coin up, looking for a manual.

(1/5) > >>

Amechanic:
I just picked up a CDS Video Poker slot machine. Need a manual that's my first request since I didn't see anything in the downloads section. The machine powers and plays music while cycling the screen. I do not have any keys and I am assuming I need that to access any machine programs. The coins fall straight through to the coin tray. It has a bill valadator but I didn't hear it cycle? It has a newer CC-40a comparitor, lights not on. Machine has a great picture. Can anyone help??

Thanks, Gary

Tilt:
Attached is a software manual for a UV-1910, it's pretty close to the UV-1510.  I've never found one specific for the UV-1510.  Hope it helps.  You'll need a key to access the menus.  Hope it helps.

Amechanic:
Thanks for the manual. Can you tell me if the CDS had its own style reset keys? I don't see coin optics? How does this machine register coin credits?

Tilt:
Yeah, they have their own non-standard reset key.  It's the top keyswitch and it is a two way switch, it rotates clockwise and counterclockwise.  The keyswitch below that is for the Meter Lights, then there's one for the bill validator too. 

I think the comparitor sends the coin-in signal to the machine, but don't quote me on that, the CDS I had is at my in-laws place and I haven't had to do anything to it in a long time. 

Amechanic:
I was able to find a door key, it happens to be the standard 000001 key. I've also been able to get the Bill acceptor to slide out, and the bill stackers empty... Gotten lucky before.. I've finally found the messages on the right side of the screen. It said logic board open? That's when I noticed the door style switch next to the boards.. I pulled the switch out to close that circuit, it now says logic door closed machine reset, and my coin comparitors light is now on. Hopefully it now just needs a reset key.

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version