NLG Users Repair Logs and Other Ramblings. Request your very own topic. Just ask any site staff. > Channelmaniac's Arcadecomponents' Old School Repair Logs

Q&A Thread

(1/6) > >>

channelmaniac:
 If you have questions relating to the threads in this forum section, please post them here and not in the individual game repair threads.

Thanks!

RJ

jdleveridge:
whats some good sites to order parts

thanks

erbs:
Any of the vendors on the home page should be able to help you out.  :dancing_2:

channelmaniac:
It really depends on the parts you are looking for. If they are slot parts, the vendors listed on the main site (I'm one of them...), if it's odd chips you are looking for, give me a PM with a list and I'll see what I can do. I have a huge amount of ICs that aren't listed in my site.

If you're looking for arcade parts it just depends on what you are needing. There are a few places I like to buy from that I can pass along - just really depends on what you are looking for.

Raymond

jdleveridge:
mostly just power supplys and normal parts for pog's and stuff like that.. im looking for the attendant key too some good ones with springs in them we seem to break them a lot...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version