NLG Users Repair Logs and Other Ramblings. Request your very own topic. Just ask any site staff. > Channelmaniac's Arcadecomponents' Old School Repair Logs

Feedback Thread

(1/4) > >>

channelmaniac:
 If you have feedback on this forum area please share it!

Is there something bugging you about the posts? Have these helped you? Am I leaving out important information? Is there something you have a question about that isn't answered here? Please let me know.

I mainly post on these forums:

NewLifeGames.com
Neo-Geo.com
Arcade-Museum.com (KLOV forums)
and a couple more obscure ones...

And have fixed games for those forum members plus for customers off of my website. Many of these game boards have very little repair documentation available - no schematics, no troubleshooting guides, etc - just like the slots that most of the members here like to play with. This is my way of paying back the gaming community - posting how boards have been repaired and by posting how-to guides along with hardware documentation.

This thread is for the members here and anybody that found these threads by searching Yahoo!, Google, etc... who have found them helpful. It's also for folks that want to tell me if I make a mistake. All I ask is that people don't tell me it stinks but rather why it stinks so it can be improved.

Thanks,

Raymond

John Breedlove:
That GO7 not powering up reliably sounds like the B+ is slightly off, it doesn't take much with that monitor.

channelmaniac:
Thanks John,

If I see that one come back I'll double check that.

Raymond

Shaggy:
Please don't take this wrong.....it's meant to be a compliment. I spent 13 years as an electrician for a manufacturing company and we had an Engineer who talked just like you write. We really liked him, but he reminded us of the Android from Star Trek Next Generation. We called him Data. :cool_thumb_up: Keep up the good work!  :applause:

channelmaniac:
Thanks Shaggy!

I do a lot of public speaking for the day job and don't talk like that in real life. :)  I try to keep the repair logs short and to the point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version