New Life Games Members Calendar, Get-Togethers and Events > East Coast Events - East of the Mississippi

Chicagoland Show Spring 2019

<< < (2/6) > >>

Harvs:

--- Quote from: Tacman on February 20, 2019, 09:23:01 AM ---Ha, poor Brandis, one of the most laid back member I know. It would be good to see the old local members and new faces as well. I will start making a list of items I have available and hope we get some old and newer members to join in!

Dan
(Tacman)

--- End quote ---
If we go he already agreed to ride in the trunk IF I can fit him in there. Other option would be to tarp him and attach him to the roof, either way he's ok with it.. And so am I..

:cool_thumb_up:

Kenokarz:
i am  in got it marked down, be nice to get together and just see what everyone's been up to

bunnyslots:
Sounds like a plan I'm going to have back surgery sometime in march but I won't know when till I see the sawbones on March 5 so I'll let you guys know for sure. There isn't much around the area to go to best to check with Mr. Small He lives around there
Thanks
Ron

Kenokarz:
ron keep us posted on the back. if you get a doctor that was a butcher , he will be a good one  :24: :24:

knagl:
I probably won't be able to make it this year, but good memories of going many years ago, meeting some fellow NLG members, and seeing some fun machines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version