New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Trying to get it running.  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Trying to get it running.
« on: March 29, 2022, 01:41:27 PM »
Hi  guys,
Just recently got in a Vision BGM22 pcmcia card for "Slot Bingo" in the mail.

I also have SB70 and SB71 but it's for a different Vision bingo game ("Triple Double Diamond Slot Bingo").

Could you check and see if you have an SB that would work for this BGM22 "Slot Bingo" I have?

Or maybe what setup configuration you have for this game?

Thanks! :thank_you:

Here's a link to a very short video of one in action...>>>

« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 08:47:48 AM by shortrackskater »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT Vision "Slot Bingo" - Looking for SB chip
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 03:02:33 PM »
Well, which one do you need? I have SB000092 Triple Jackpot 2CM. The machine in the video matches what you already have.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 08:20:56 AM »
I have that SB92 too RB.

I apologize for the incorrect video....I didn't realize I posted the wrong game...I just grabbed a video off of Youtube.
I believe that video is of "Triple Double Slot Bingo" using SB70 or SB71 with a different BGM than mine?

Anyways, It seems that the BGM22 for "Slot Bingo" I have doesn't want to play with SB92, SB70, or SB71.
I keep getting the red screen of death with the error message of "Some required components are not found"

I'm going to check the BGM22 card I have...it may have a bad byte on it causing errors.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 08:56:14 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 09:01:27 AM »
Let's assume that your ATA/BGM card is good. What issue are you having? Game not linked? System error?
Compatibility issues are usually related to the ATA file not matching the SG & version chips. You are are asking for a SB chip that matches the BGM. That might not be your problem.

Offline Dirtguy

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.Dirtguy Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • DoubleDSlots.com
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 10:11:20 AM »
Hi
That video posted was mine. It had BGM 00022
                                                    ATA 10065
                                                    SG000341
                                                    SB000070
                                                    VS011GX0
 I no longer have that game but did keep record of software #'s

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 10:35:59 AM »
I agree RB,
I added ATA10065 to the BGM card and it got me a little further...I had ATA10024 on it.
Now I have a blue VFD display error message that my "Bonus Game Not Supported" and the red screen of the "Multi-Slave error.
It might be the SG pairs I'm using...I have SG248's in there right now but the PSR says the 248 support it.
I'm just missing a file or something in the card I'm sure but I will try Dirtguy's software configuration above and see if I can get it running.

Thanks so much Dirtguy!
I will make note of it for sure.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 10:57:15 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline ChrisColumbus

• Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 05:22:52 PM »
Are you sure that is what is on the card? Open the file in text viewer and in the very bottom line it will tell you what .BGM it’s for and the name of the game. The actual file

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 05:23:50 PM »
I also have slot bingo the original files I will send when I get home in at work tonight. I was missing glass

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 05:28:27 PM »
Thanks Chris....I'm sure my BGM card is missing something but I don't know what.
My card had that ATA10024....when I took it out and added the ATA10065, it gave me the "Bonus Game Not Supported" error.
I thought I had it too because the LCD was showing the regular blue screen (not the pool water) before it halted! The red screen is gone away.
The reels spun and everything but that "Bonus Not Supported" error popped up and stopped everything.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 08:07:15 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 06:30:46 PM »
Show us everything that is on your card.

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2022, 07:39:44 PM »
Slot bingo was an old game. It was never upgraded to the .dll files and .rms files. It probably still had like 8 folders inside with .jpg and .wav files you can still actually see and play.    You will need all the file folders for the BGM along with DATA , BGM00000 folder and files and ATA10065. It should work with SB70 and SB71. It’s probably just the file structure. Also if you are using. RFA1.0025 for your monitor I’m pretty sure you must use ATA 1.0065. Anything else older will error out

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2022, 06:44:17 AM »
Here's a screen shot of what's on the pcmcia card from my laptop....there's only one folder. lol
No Data, BGM00000 folders or anything else.
I added the ATA10065 folder to it to get out of the red screen with multi-slave error, but you don't see it below because I only added it later.

Monday, I will try to see if there's anything different from the actual card.
Away from any machine's for now....all I have is my laptop.

Click on screen shot to enlarge if needed....>>>
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 07:01:34 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 06:56:47 AM »
A screen shot from my laptop.

I'm wondering if I should use this particular ATA10024 ( since it's such an old BGM?) and not the ATA10065 I put in, or does it make any difference?

Click on it to enlarge if you want...>>>

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 07:03:08 AM »
You can but you will have to use SG and Version chips that are compatible with that ATA.

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2022, 07:10:22 AM »
All those files should be in a folder named BGM00022, then you should have a folder BGM00000, Also the DATA folder with files in it and the ATA10065. Honestly if your monitor was updated to RFA1.0025 then you may be forced to use ATA10065. That was the last known (that we have) windows CE update for the monitor. I don't know if you will be able to use an older ATA if the monitor was updated. I will check it out.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 07:24:35 AM »
Thanks guys.   :cool_thumb_up:
I will throw in some data and bgm00000 folders into the card Monday and see what happens.
Those are NOT in the card presently as you can see.
Maybe that will knock off the blue screen "Bonus Game Not Supported" halted error message, and load up the LCD screen w/the bingo cards.

We'll see then.
Always learning, always learning about these things.
That's what always fascinated and frustrated me at the same time about the Vision platform...
Just when you thought you knew everything about 'em, go ahead and try to load up a game you never loaded before...haha  :24:

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 08:45:49 AM »
You card should be formatted FAT and should contain these folders (not individual files).

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2022, 09:34:05 AM »
Yes RB,
I agree with you that the structure of this BGM22 I have isn't correct.
I will have to reconfigure the card when I get in.

It contains all the files I posted in my screenshot but incorrectly in only one single folder named "BGM00022".
All my other BGM's have like at least four individual folders like in the screenshot you've posted.

The funny thing I noticed is that if you even post one extra or one less zero in the bgm name, the machine will throw a red screen error and halt during the "verify" time of the boot up phase....I think the program from the SB searches for the name correctly to verify.
What's even worse, is that if you run SG248's, that verifying time it takes to write the little dots or "+" signs takes an agonizing amount of time until the LCD crashes and reboots.... :banghead:  :rotfl:

To avoid the stupid period printing on the LCD during boot-up, I go with SG380's and the VS011GX1 version chip.
However, this particular BGM22 game isn't supported by the SG380's, so I'm forced to use the SG248's and.....ugh
the SG248's don't like the VS011GX1 version chips for the two-liner VFD screens.
That's when I throw in a weird Slingo Version chip.....I forget the number of it but it avoids the asinine periods and "+" plus signs during boot-up.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2022, 10:44:07 AM »
If you read the SG PSRs I sent you yesterday, they tell you what version chip(s) to use. 248 and 341 are both single denom. They do not have the MD3 OS needed to run 11GX1.

:fryingpan:

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2022, 01:14:59 PM »
haha...no RB, I DID read it and I know that you cannot use the VS011GX1 with an SG248....I just wanted to point it out for future readers.  :yes:
Thanks so much for the PSR!!  :thank_you:
Below from the SG341 sheet...>>>

Version PROM
The version PROM controls what is available to meet special jurisdictional
requirements and controls what certain features and options are available.
The label indicates STEPPER VERSION and the version number:
VERSION DESCRIPTION
VS011CX0 single denomination %u2013 Colorado ONLY
VS011GX0 single denomination
VS011IH0 single denomination %u2013 Netherlands ONLY
VS011IX0 single denomination %u2013 International
VS011NX4 single denomination %u2013 New Jersey ONLY

Anyways, I AM looking forward to Monday for sure!
I'm going to add two folders...BGM00000 and the DATA folder.
If ANYONE sees a "Slot Bingo glass for sale with matching reel strips, please let me know!

The other cool thing I just found out by re-reading the PSR for SG248 is this...>>>
LCD System Driver
The multi slave program is responsible for playing sounds and displaying information
such as tilt messages and menu options.
The label indicates the factory-installed ATA number and the bonus game modules (BGM).
SG000248 requires ATA10065 (or replacement).

Now I KNOW that when I inserted the ATA10065 into the BGM card, that is why the red screen multi-slave error went away!
I will try to verify this by removing the ATA that wasn't in my card, just to see the red screen come back.
I like to re-enact errors on purpose so I know how they get triggered.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 08:15:34 AM by Stayouttadabunker »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal