New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s2000 setup for coins only payout no ticket  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
s2000 setup for coins only payout no ticket
« on: April 08, 2022, 09:03:31 AM »
hi all,
can anyone help me with the setup and settings to payout only coins so every time you get a win it pays coins

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: s2000 setup for coins only payout no ticket
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 09:33:49 AM »
I wonder if you pulled the plug out of the printer would the machine revert to paying by coins only?

You should be able to find the printer settings in the devices options and choose "disable".
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Chuck spurlock

• Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...Chuck spurlock Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 09:38:51 AM »
i've got it paying in coins only to a certain amount but i want it to pay coins and drop in the tray every time there is a win, like they did a looooong time ago

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2022, 09:46:57 AM »
Raise the hopper limits in the settings?

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 10:23:43 AM »
will that make it drop coins every single time you win?........ play 5 coins win 10 coins and drop in tray spin win 20 coins drop in tray etc.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 10:26:40 AM »
Press the Cash/Credit button.

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2022, 10:36:20 AM »
no, thats not what i'm after, i guess i don't know how to explain it. i want to push play button, win, drop coins. push play button no win no drop coins push play button, win drop coins and so on

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 11:12:56 AM »
Disable the printer, raise the hopper limit and set credit limit to zero.  You will have to insert coins to play every time.

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »
Your machine might not accept a -0- credit limit. You might have to set it to 1 or to max bet amount.

Another option is to set it up for split pay so that when you reach a predetermined coin limit it prints a ticket for the balance. To reduce the workload on my hopper, I use split pay and set a 100 coin limit.

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2022, 02:17:29 PM »
yeah that's how it is now but the customer wants to hear coins drop in the tray every time it wins, that's what i'm trying for

Offline dailey

• dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2022, 02:44:36 PM »
Lowering the credit limit will force the payout. It should do what you want.

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 04:02:10 PM »
it only pays when I cash out, I want it to drop coins every time it wins, even if it's 2 coins i need them to drop with out hitting the cash out button

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2022, 05:33:36 PM »
You don't have your credit limits set correctly. If set to one, it will pay on every hit. Go back and check it.   (Option Menu 3.1.4)   Be sure there are no credits on the machine or it won't allow you to change it.

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
I had it on 1 and that didn't work, I really don't know the lingo for this stuff so let me try this. No matter if a win is 1 coin or 100 coins i need them to cash and not go to credit

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2022, 06:05:02 PM »
What SG chip are you using ?

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2022, 07:40:57 PM »
SB000194   
SG000362
VS011GX1

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2022, 07:51:37 PM »
Is that SB000194 correct? :Scratch-Head:

I think you need a single denomination, single VFD line Version chip such as VS009GX0.
All inserted coins when using a multi-denomination version chip like your VS011GX1, go to the credit meter.
Also, I think you need to turn off Validation Security so your machine becomes a hopper-only operation and zero cash tickets are printed out.

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2022, 08:18:43 PM »
ah the chip, i think you nailed it, i have the hopper so high that it most likely will never print a ticket. well so much for that idea, I really appreciate you hanging in there to come to a wrap. thanks again my friend much appreciated

Offline Chuck spurlock

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2022, 08:22:58 PM »
man what a knucklehead I am, i grabbed the wrong board, here are the numbers

SB101069
SG000598
VS011GX1

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2022, 09:16:14 PM »
I verified the setting on one of my own machines. I simply changed the credit limit to 1 (must be a non-zero value) and now it automatically pays out coins on every hit. I did not disable the printer.

I have no explanation why this isn't working on your machine. It seems to me if the credit limit is set to 1, any wins cannot be sent to the credit meter so this forces a payout. You eliminate the printer by either setting up split pay or by disabling it, then the hopper must pay out.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal