New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Get together in Pottstown, Pa.  (Read 72151 times)

Offline Denny

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
Re: Get together in Pottstown, Pa.
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2016, 09:32:50 AM »
Hey "SHAG-A-TWO SHOES",  You can only say that because you haven't tasted my cooking yet !  :lol: :lol:

Offline slots-4-u

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • slots-4-u Is working their way up.slots-4-u Is working their way up.slots-4-u Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
I marked it on my in my  black book.  :odie:

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »
I know its early, but I hope nothing comes up to make me have to leave early again. Great time with good friends.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2016, 06:02:25 PM »
Dennaroo, I noticed they all want to come back. Couldn't be too bad.  :stirthepot:
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2016, 06:08:02 PM »
Denny and his mail order bride are great hosts.

the rockin elvis

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2016, 07:54:24 PM »
Hey Jim, I'll have you know that Mail order Bulgarian chick cost me $12.50 and all she wanted to do was hug you  :24:  :drool04:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4888.0;attach=20522;image

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2016, 09:13:54 AM »
2nd ANNUAL GET TOGETHER is scheduled for August 13rd and we start at 11 AM and go all day.  There is always a small gift or two for everyone and also plenty of food all day and best of all it is FREE !!!!!!!!!!!   Hope to see tons of people this year !    August 13, 2016 start 11 AM  and the pool will be OPEN (except for the Fatman and his "thong"  :24: )
AND IT'S ONLY 90 DAYS AWAY !! (The shirts are ready and there is a "special" gift for the members that attend) !!

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2016, 05:50:02 AM »
Fatman and the thong with Elvis Live. Doesn't get any better than that.

the rockin elvis

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2016, 07:01:02 AM »
BOY, YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN !  And now it looks like SHAGGY is going to fly in from Kansas.  (I hope his arms don't get tired !!  :24: )  Looks like we will have a great turnout .  Hope everyone can make it !

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2016, 06:24:15 AM »
BOY, YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN !  And now it looks like SHAGGY is going to fly in from Kansas.  (I hope his arms don't get tired !!  :24: )  Looks like we will have a great turnout .  Hope everyone can make it !

Ok Denny I think I got this now. I'd say at that distance I better take 2!  :24: No more 12 oz. curls for me.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2016, 12:54:22 PM »
Dennaroo, we are dialed in. Flight booked, car reserved, should surface Aug. 13th. I'm in! Is it too early to apologize in advance?  :Scratch-Head:   Looking forward to it.  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »
Hey Shagatini, that's great !! :dancing_2: We're all looking forward to meeting you.  Are you coming alone or ???  I've now had contacts from New York, New Jersey, PA, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware , so it looks like we might be meeting a lot of members.  We should be finalizing some numbers in early July and we will know where we are going from there.  Looking forward to seeing many more members this year.  :applause:  Party time !  :cool_thumb_up:  :dancing_2: 

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2016, 04:35:37 PM »
Hey Shagatini, that's great !! :dancing_2: We're all looking forward to meeting you.  Are you coming alone or ???  I've now had contacts from New York, New Jersey, PA, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware , so it looks like we might be meeting a lot of members.  We should be finalizing some numbers in early July and we will know where we are going from there.  Looking forward to seeing many more members this year.  :applause:  Party time !  :cool_thumb_up:  :dancing_2:

No just me, Miss Patty has to keep the Fort down. We can't both leave at the same time for any kind of extended stay. The last time we got to go on vacation was 2002. Too many critters to take care of. And too much business stuff.  She has to go (through work) 2 or 3 times a year to Symposiums or training or re certification or blah, blah, blah. To really horrible places like Daytona Beach, KCMO, etc.. And I mind the store, so to speak. So you'll have to put up with just me. I'll make sure and bring evidence, oh I mean pics back for her. So I'm going to need to brush up on my accents? The Midwest one is pretty bland. I'm pumped!   
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:46:40 PM by Shaggy »

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Lizzo54 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2016, 08:42:12 PM »
Still getting caught up on everything since coming back to NLG, this get together seems to have shaped up nicely.   We will be visiting Hershey park and other places that week.

I doubt Id be able to snaek away from the family to attend but who knows.  It would be great to meet you all in person and out sime faces to names while having some fun.

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2016, 05:22:35 AM »
Well, you will be about 1 hour and 10 minutes away.  That is Hershey to North Coventry (Pottstown)  So that is really not that far away.  We will be here all day and you will certainly be welcome to stop by

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2016, 09:06:34 AM »
Whoa !   Only 60 days to go !  :applause:   :dancing_2:  Better start getting ready to pack those swimming suits and get ready for some food, fun and friendship when we get together in Pottstown for the 2nd annual members  "Get Together".   Hope to see all of you very soon. !   :cool_thumb_up:

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2016, 08:53:16 PM »
Woo Hoo!  I cant wait!

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2016, 08:34:34 AM »
Hey RA,  looking forward to meeting you.  We missed you last year by a week or two.  Dave (The Fatman) was looking for you also, so we will all get together this year !  We're going to have call Dave "Skinny" from now on. :24:  :24:

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2016, 03:36:06 AM »
Thank you so much Denny:  By the grace of God I shall be present. 

I saw Dave, and spent some time with him at the Allentown show and he is APPROACHING skinny but not there yet.  I will go back in the thread to find the exact address and put it into my GPS.  I estimate and bout 2 1/2 hour drive and a lifetime of good memories.  That seems like a good trade off to me.  Thank you in advance for hosting us again.

Ra

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2016, 04:53:18 AM »
If you need the address just send me a PM and I will get it to you.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal