New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 changing denomination  (Read 1903 times)

Offline BG1911

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • BG1911 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 changing denomination
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:37:13 AM »

Pretty new to slots, but learning quickly, thanks to this forum....

These things sure do multiply fast.  I am looking at a third machine, if I can get it for the right price. It is setup for $.05

I have a key 45 chip. IS this the correct chip to use to change this to $.25 or $1.00 denomination, if not, what chip would I need?

Is there a link here somewhere that will walk me through the procedures?  I found this...

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=320.0

I want to make sure this is what I would follow....

Thanks for the help.

Dave

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 changing denomination
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:55:20 AM »
Key 45 is the correct one. First make sure there are no credits the machine.  You can not change the accounting denomination without a clear  chip. That being said as long as the coin denomination you want is higher than the accounting denomination all you need is the key 45. It appears your machine is a single denomination machine so all you need to do is key the machine and change the coin denomination on the 7.1.1.2 screen and save it by pressing the max coin button.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:14:10 AM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline BG1911

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
Thanks.

Just for clarification, the key 45 is different from a "clear chip"?  A clear chip, completly clears out the machine and I would use a clear chip if I wanted to change to a different game on the machine?

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »
The 45 ( or 31 or 17) is a programming chip. The clear chip, be it a 224 or 97 is to clear all settings the program chip was used to initiate. A clear is only used to change the accounting denom or go back to factory settings, usually for emergency purposes. Generally we don't recommend using a clear chip unless you feel you absolutely have to as it takes some mastery of programming to set the machine back up afterwords, but if you want to learn a lot about your machine, using a clear chip on it will teach you
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:08:00 PM by cowboygames »

Offline BG1911

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »
That clears (no pun intended) it up for me.

Thanks for the help.

Dave

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 12:06:00 PM »
Actually, I kinda misspoke. The 31 is a key chip also. The 224 and 97 are the clear chips. I changed my other post to correct information

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal