New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: NLG Media Gallery  (Read 45783 times)

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
NLG Media Gallery
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:20:40 AM »
newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=media

Be sure and create your self a folder..

You can now use Mass-File Uploads in your folder you create.  :arrowthruhead: :arrowthruhead:

• Maximum File Size Allowed: Image Files - 10240 KB, Video Files - 10240 KB, Audio Files - 10240 KB, Documents - 10240 KB
  • Please note that this feature will not work if you disabled Javascript or Flash support in your browser.
Allowed File types:
  • Image files: bmp, png, gif, jpg, jpe, jpeg
  • Audio files: mp2, mp3, mpga, ram, ra, wax, wma, m4p, m4a, a-latm, ogg, rpm, mka, wav
  • Video files: 3gp, 3g2, avi, mpg, mpeg, mpe, wmv, mxu, m4u, movie, qt, mov, rm, rmvb, rv, flv, f4v, mp4, m4v, mkv
  • Documents: bin, txt, rtf, pdf, xls, doc, ppt, docx, xlsx, pptx, xml, html, htm, php, css, js, zip, rar, ace, arj, 7z, gz, tar, tgz, bz, bzip2, sit
  • Multimedia archives: zipm
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:07:58 AM by Joeylc »
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline Joeylc

• Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
Re: NLG Media Gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 07:26:00 AM »
Gallery features

• Create albums and sub-albums with unlimited levels
  • Decide who can upload to them (per user or per membergroup), choose who can view your items, or browse your albums. Allow or ban specific users.
  • Supports Images, Audio and Video files, and embedding videos from Youtube, Dailymotion etc.
  • Track which items you haven't viewed yet.
  • Search, preview, rate, comment and embed items! It must be worth the exclamation mark!
  • Approval/Unapproval system for comments, items and user albums
  • Powerful permission and security features, including password protection
  • Supports Exif data (no PHP modules required), GD2, ImageMagick and FFMpeg
  • Highslide lightbox animations when opening items
  • An exhaustive control panel for admins to play with
  • Mass Upload, Profile areas, video thumbnails...
  • Embed tag, allows you to post items into your messages
  • Per-album permissions!
  • Membergroup quotas along with per-album quotas
  • Per-album or gallery-wide custom fields
  • Can upload any filetype, including documents and custom extensions
  • Mass upload through FTP (admins only)
  • Mass downloads (zip file with selected files from any album)
  • And much, much more... Why spoil the fun?
Auto-embedder features

You can now automatically embed video and audio clips by posting the clip's URL into your SMF forum posts from over 200 sites (hundreds if you count the supported networks), including YouTube, DailyMotion, Google Video, Google Maps, MetaCafe, MySpace, Facebook, Veoh...
No need for BBCode or messy embed HTML. And if a user posts the embed html code for a site, it'll be turned automatically into a nice little furry harmless link.

Just copy the URL from your address bar into a post
Code: [Select]
Like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=B8XC7idFyvE and Aeva Media will do the rest. It's the ultimate user-friendly way of posting clips. YouTube videos will automatically appear in HD and Widescreen if available and enabled.
Works for all languages. Will fall back to the English version if your own language is missing.Contains English and French translations. You can find more languages at Aeva Media translations or in SMF-Media's download area. You can even submit your own.Admin settings aplenty. Enable/disable embedding, allow embed code fix, use Javascript to embed videos (which is recommended), inline upgrade of Flash version, debug mode for admins, allow for video embedding into quotes or in the middle of sentences...
- Lookups will grab the actual video url/filename when posting a new link.
- Enables support for dozens of sites. Embed local or remote files (except for attachments), such as MP3, MP4, FLV, DivX, Avi, SWF, RM, WMV, MOV...
- And so on.The site list is optimized to use only the features you enabled, and it's automatically updated when a new version is available. You only need to visit the admin area if you want to enable newly added sites. You can also force an immediate check for sitelist updates (instead of daily checks) through the admin area, or by going to a forum page where Aeva Media is in use (e.g. a video is visible), and adding ";checkaeva" to the URL. This can be restricted to admins via the admin area.Create your own custom site lists or per-site settings, such as custom video dimensions. More details in the Aeva-Custom-Example.php file.Users can select on-the-fly their preferred embed size, normal or maximum (saved in a cookie)No manual edits required for custom themes. No conflicts with mods that provide support for a single website with custom BBCode and a video ID. But you'll never want to use them again. Just use the conversion script included in the package to convert old BBCode.Completely safe and secure: Aeva Media controls everything your users post. It even disables remote script access.If you're not sure, be happy -- embedding of external videos will NOT consume your bandwidth![/code]
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
Re: NLG Media Gallery
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
Ultimate VIDEO - MUSIC INTO YOUR.  Profile IMBED CODE FAQ...  :propeller: :propeller:

READ and FOLLOW the instructions carefully.

First you need to find the youtube video URL ID you want to use for which ever. 

Example::  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KyRCQp32p8   <--- the portion in RED is the VIDEOID.  It's the part that comes after the = sign and before the & signs.

In the following 2 codes, there are 2 separate places in each which you MUST add that videoID where stated in both codes.

To embed music on Profile that auto plays, from a Youtube video.  Add anywhere in the Customization box

<div style="text-align:right">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIDEOID?version=3&amp;autohide=0&amp;autoplay=1&amp;loop=1&amp;playlist=VIDEOID&amp;modestbranding=1&amp;theme=dark" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="23" />
</div>

To embed a video in My Media

<div style="display:none"><object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIDEOID&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VIDEOID&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="265" /></object>[br /]
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal