New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Top Dollar Parts  (Read 1681 times)

Offline PenGuy

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PenGuy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Top Dollar Parts
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »
Hi! Strange request, but I'm a pen maker who has a client that is a big fan of Top Dollar....so I'm trying to find potential spare parts I could use to make the pen. Offhand I was thinking of maybe the pull arm (is that what it's called? Please pardon my ignorance), though I'm open to any suggestions of parts that are sections of bars or rods.

Mods, if this is in the incorrect place please feel free to move. Thanks in advance for your time :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:17:02 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Top Dollar Parts
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:44:09 PM »
Ummm, the pull handle is over a foot long, are you talking about a pen to write on paper with, or something to be a decorator item?   :Scratch-Head:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline PenGuy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 04:35:36 PM »
Ummm, the pull handle is over a foot long, are you talking about a pen to write on paper with, or something to be a decorator item?   :Scratch-Head:

Yes, a pen to write with. Or pens more accurately. I need to make 2 and each would need anywhere from several inches to 9" of material depending on the final design I go with (and based on what's available). Thanks.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »
I can't post pictures for some reason. Is 3.8mb larger than 1000kb?
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:55:10 PM »
1000kb = 1mb so the answer to your question is yes.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline PenGuy

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 05:56:38 PM »
I can't post pictures for some reason. Is 3.8mb larger than 1000kb?

Yes 1000kb = 1mb. Have a link?

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
The pull handle on the Top Dollar is the same as the pull handle on any IGT machine and really not much different than any other manufacturer and those handles are heavy, solid steel. In any case, it doesn't have anything on it to identify it as Top Dollar. Your best bet would be to copy some art off the internet and wrap a pen in it

Offline PenGuy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 06:15:39 PM »
The pull handle on the Top Dollar is the same as the pull handle on any IGT machine and really not much different than any other manufacturer and those handles are heavy, solid steel. In any case, it doesn't have anything on it to identify it as Top Dollar. Your best bet would be to copy some art off the internet and wrap a pen in it

Artwork will be incorporated, but solid steel is fine. I'd be able to machine it no problem. Thanks.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 07:14:09 PM »
Just saying a pull handle is pretty easy to come by and for your purposes it doesn't matter what machine it comes from

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 07:57:27 PM »
After seeing this entire thread I think I've seen it all now.  PenGuy post some examples of your custom pens you make. 

Offline PenGuy

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 08:16:54 PM »
After seeing this entire thread I think I've seen it all now.  PenGuy post some examples of your custom pens you make.

LOL this probably wasn't a request that comes through here too often I guess, huh. Here's a pen I was commissioned to make using original construction wood from Independence Hall that was presented to Pope Francis during his visit to Philadelphia.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 08:23:44 PM »
This topic should be moved to other hobbies or something mods.  The pope asked me to do that.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 08:30:10 PM »
Go ahead Barry, all yours...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »
I believe many of the slot machine parts vendors and machine resellers here on NLG can probably come up with an IGT slot machine handle. One of the website staff members can move your "Want to Buy" request over to the Classified Ads forum where it will get the best exposure. We see people looking for pull handles from time to time, usually to replace a rusted one on a machine for appearance reasons. The oddity this time is what you will be using it for, but someone should be able to get you one.

This place has slot machine handles for sale, but they often have higher than expected shipping charges:

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/handle_mechanisms/12-1318

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline PenGuy

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 08:37:11 PM »
Thanks folks. If it should be moved by all means, please feel free. I appreciate all of the replies.

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 11:04:01 PM »
Topic moved to classifieds. If there's a better place, let me know. It seems to be more of a WTB rather than other hobbies.
Shortrackskater
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal