New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ reel error 41-43  (Read 8676 times)

Offline Dragnwzrd

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragnwzrd New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: S+ reel error 41-43
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 06:37:32 AM »
Replaced the twitching reel, still errors, removed glass still errors, moved plug 2 to reel 1 error 41.  Moved it off of 1 to reel 3 still random errors 41-43 getting frustrating. One thing to mention is I clear the error no matter which it is 41-43 with jp key and while the doors open still the 01 code switches back to reel error even while not touching a thing
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:13:14 AM by Dragnwzrd »

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 02:24:35 PM »
I think I'd try a known good MPU board at this point to try and isolate the issue.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Dragnwzrd

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 04:07:47 PM »
Ya, guess I will post to classifieds, see what happens

Offline Dragnwzrd

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 04:29:04 PM »
Having one heck of a time finding a motherboard 75903904 rev A, Rudy's is out of stock on a rev b.  Is there a difference in the numbers or would any s+ motherboard work?

Offline dale

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • dale New User barely matters.dale New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 05:14:50 PM »
I personally have never been able to clear the 41, 42 and 43 reel error without using the clear chip. I have gotten that error several times for stupid reasons like opening the door while the reels were spinning in a game. A lot of people cry foul about using a clear chip but it really is simple with an easy menu to navigate. You will need a set chip for the BV.
Just my humble opinion after working on the S+ for the first couple of years of my slot hobby. I'm waiting to get bombed by the naysayers..........lol.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 06:05:28 PM »
Having one heck of a time finding a motherboard 75903904 rev A, Rudy's is out of stock on a rev b.  Is there a difference in the numbers or would any s+ motherboard work?

You don't need a motherboard, you need a MPU board.

Post in the classifieds section that you want to buy a working IGT S+ 10mhz MPU board.

A lot of people cry foul about using a clear chip but it really is simple with an easy menu to navigate. You will need a set chip for the BV.
Just my humble opinion after working on the S+ for the first couple of years of my slot hobby. I'm waiting to get bombed by the naysayers..........lol.

The issue has nothing to do with the difficulty of using a clear chip, the issue is that people, n00bs especially, assume that the RAM clear chip is a "fix everything" chip, which it isn't.  So, they go and use a clear chip to try and resolve a problem that has nothing to do with needing a clear chip, and end up making things worse because now their original problem remains, their bill acceptor isn't working anymore, the machine will spit out coins instead of bills to credit once they do get it enabled, etc. etc.

There are times that the clear chip will fix oddball, RAM-related issues, but in general we recommend the clear chip as more of a last resort-type fix since it tends to create headaches, especially for folks new to working on and configuring their machine.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal