New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: JCM BV Blue Medical cross  (Read 4453 times)

Offline WILDCHERRY21

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • WILDCHERRY21 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
JCM BV Blue Medical cross
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
Quick question and I'm sure its somewhere in here. I replaced the green and coin battery in my S2000 enhanced board and everything fired up but the JCM Bill Validator is flashing that blue medical cross and wont take bills. What am I missing or what can I try?  :Scratch-Head:
Thanks

Garett
Gas Grease And Glory!! Hand Cranked. Rubber Side Down!!

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: JCM BV Blue Medical cross
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:38:10 PM »
You may need to use a key chip to set the denomination and other settings if your original settings got wiped out.

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »
Before you get out the key chip, try opening and closing the main door latch 3 or 4 times.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline WILDCHERRY21

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
Ok, Thanks :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 03:16:20 PM »
1)  I would take the micro switch off the stacker door .. tie/wire/twist the two wires together with wire nut cap or electrical tape.

2) Slide the WBA unit out and then back in .. listen to the sounds the WBA is making .. sound correct or not?

3) Remove and replace the cash can .. listen to the sounds the WBA is making .. sound correct or not?

4) Make sure the BV is active (limit setting too) in the programming.

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • PLUNGER BOY New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 03:46:07 PM »
 It states a loss of communication see below  P.B .

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 03:49:51 PM »
Yep,  And Garett,  Before you had battery issues/changed both of them, Was this the orginal bv you were using and it worked correctly?. 

Offline WILDCHERRY21

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 05:02:18 PM »
I belive they were the originals just flashed with the new software. Am I correct Ken?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 05:52:19 PM »
Yes .. make sure the dip switches are up .. then try a know working one.

Offline WILDCHERRY21

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 05:56:56 PM »
Ok thanks

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 06:09:43 PM »
I belive they were the originals just flashed with the new software. Am I correct Ken?
That being said You have never proofed out this bv or ever seen it work?  That was my question. You are working with a machine which I assume "you do not know yet"-Which is fine but the more info as folks often forget the better.  Ie; I have had this game xxx amount of time-it quit, or I JUST got this and NEVER seen it work fully etc.. The more info out the gate is best,  We don't care where it came from etc. 

Offline WILDCHERRY21

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 12:52:02 AM »
Yes that is correct. The machines are new to me and just trying to get them up and running :-)

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 01:21:19 AM »
A quirkiness  about the S2000, sometimes it will activate the Bill Acceptor right away other times it takes it sweet time.
If you have a working machine with working BV try each Questionable BV in the working machine
be patient it can a take a few minutes for the Bill acceptor  to enable after you open and close the door a couple times to get it to accept Bill Acceptor change.
You might Bill Acceptor Comm failure and/or BA CRC error

Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • PLUNGER BOY New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 05:22:34 AM »
When i first had this problem with new machines they had Canadian software in the BVD .They had to be re flashed  . Jim at Blue Ridge did it for me . P.B.

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 09:37:56 AM »
Garett You just changed the rules to the game on us. I had assumed this was a working machine and Ken had just flashed the BV for you.. Now because you haven't told us I'm going to assume you bought some parts complete machines and are now having all the fun trying to get them to work.

OK now you have to have a working machine before even thinking about the BV. Do you have what you think is a working machine and all it need is credits for it to play ?? What that means is you close the door, the reels make thier maiden spin, stop 3 2 1 in that order and spin from top to bottom ?? ( yes I've seen reels spin backwards ) If you now think the machine is ready to play if it had credits you can go to the BV. Ken gave you some of the best advice you will ever get on BVs in reply #4 " If it doesn't sound right, it will never work"

Here is a link to the old site that may help you with the BV.   http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=22004.0

PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »
What does a know working BV from a different machine do???? (Same thing = Machine Issue, Works = BV Issue)

But that's the fun of a fresh machine! You never know what lies within, almost like a game of Roulette. Some machines shop in 20 minutes, others have issues. These are the factors that are reflective in the price of unshopped machines.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal