New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Mills Lever ???  (Read 1468 times)

Offline rjpohl

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Mills Lever ???
« on: March 17, 2017, 10:20:25 AM »
Got a Mills that had jammed after a  large payoff.  Pulled assemble out and moved a few levers inside cabinet and the nickles fell,  Question the lever circled in red in first pic (this is up position) hangs up when I push it all the way down (see 2nd pic).  Is this normal? 
Any suggestions on a what's needed to give slot a good lube?  After I freed the jam it works, accepts coins and spins/stops when handle is pulled.
thanks
Bob

Offline Chief

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Chief New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Mills Lever ???
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 10:57:29 AM »
Howdy,
    I would oil and grease appropriate  moving pieces on the jackpot itself.
It would seem all is all right. The little lever circled in red looks o.k.

"Remember before reinstalling the mechanism, always push the jackpot  lever forward, toward front on machine which  Closes  the Jackpot".
                    Chief

Lever on bottom Left side, on the jackpot.

Offline rjpohl

• Sr NLG Member
  • rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!rjpohl Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:39:04 PM »
Thanks for the info.
Bob

Offline Chief

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:18:07 PM »
Forgot to mention one thing :  So as to not bend the Jackpot lever, always cycle the machine out of the case, so their is no payout and the Payout Slides are always in the Out, Non pay out position.
Plus a reminder, always push in the jackpot lever before reinstalling the mechanism.
                             Chief

Offline Chief

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 11:55:19 AM »
Rjpohl,

To answer your question the lever circled in Red, will move back and forth after a jackpot. When you push
the Jackpot Lever in, it will reset, or hold this lever ( Circled in Red ) Back in it ready position.
Hope this is what you want to know.
                     Chief

Offline rjpohl

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 04:33:55 PM »
I gave this machine back to the owner a few weeks back.  I can't remember but I don't think I pushed the lever in, I believe I pulled it out.  It accepted coins and the handled worked, reels spin, stop and it made a few small payouts.  I guess I'll hear from the guy if he has any problems.
thanks for all your help
Bob

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal