New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The paper in a G23 ?  (Read 3132 times)

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
Re: The paper in a G23 ?
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 07:27:21 PM »
I would just weld 2 long cams together. and bend the end of course

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2023, 03:07:44 PM »
Guys I found one of those cams.  Does anybody have the twist lock for of those?  If not, what size of lock would I need for that cam?

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2023, 04:18:01 PM »
My lock's barrel length is only 1" long and I still needed a 1/2" spacer.  :hissyfit:
I ended up cutting a 3/4" metal pipe to use as a spacer on the outside of the door, to the bottom of the keyface.
The problem with that is I have to pull out the key once I unlock it, or it hits the cabinets' left wall metal support bracing.   :duh:
That sucks.  :banghead:
I need to look for an even shorter lock barrel...I don't know how short they make these.  :sherlock:

Look at the two spacers I made..a short one and a longer one...don't do this ...It doesn't work.  :rotfl:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 04:33:48 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2023, 05:02:34 PM »
Notes.  I think 5/8” and 7/8” are the shortest locks available.  It blows my mind that these thumb locks are that hard to find.

Come on guys, somebody has to have one for some good $.  :)

Jason

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2023, 06:18:57 PM »
I used to take the black metal boxes off of progressive controllers, and mount the board on standoffs on top of the power supply. The boxes seemed to cause problems as people moved the machines on their backs.
I also took the thumb locks out of the black boxes to use for bill doors...
  If you have a controller kicking around  ...

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2023, 09:37:33 PM »
I used to take the black metal boxes off of progressive controllers, and mount the board on standoffs on top of the power supply. The boxes seemed to cause problems as people moved the machines on their backs.
I also took the thumb locks out of the black boxes to use for bill doors...
  If you have a controller kicking around  ...

Thanks,
Wayne

No controllers kicking around here, Wayne.  :(

Jason

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2023, 09:43:31 PM »
I used a 5/8 thumb lock.  I had to use two nuts, one on outside of logic door to shorten the overall length so the logic door could close.  Just leave enough threads to screw on the second one on the inside of the logic door.

Here's a link to a pair of em for 9 bucks: https://www.ebay.com/itm/303445413991?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=UqBau7oMTPu&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=bu-pVdC8TCe&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2023, 10:35:10 PM »
I used a 5/8 thumb lock.  I had to use two nuts, one on outside of logic door to shorten the overall length so the logic door could close.  Just leave enough threads to screw on the second one on the inside of the logic door.

Here's a link to a pair of em for 9 bucks: https://www.ebay.com/itm/303445413991?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=UqBau7oMTPu&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=bu-pVdC8TCe&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Right on!  Ordered!

Jason

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2023, 10:50:36 PM »
I ordered a bunch of them too! :cool_thumb_up:
Thanks for the link Six!   :yes:
Thse were the same thumblocks that mopar was talkin about on the progressive black boxes.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2023, 02:26:34 PM »
Just got it installed today and it works perfect!  No more using that stupid piece of paper!

Thanks again for the help, everyone!

Jason

Online Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2023, 02:42:00 PM »
Sometimes it's those little things in life  :rotfl:

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2023, 03:01:44 PM »
Sometimes it's those little things in life  :rotfl:

So true, Cliff, so true.  ;)

Jason

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2023, 03:25:39 PM »
Just got it installed today and it works perfect!  No more using that stupid piece of paper!

Thanks again for the help, everyone!

Jason
:cool_thumb_up:

Offline KAD

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • KAD New User barely matters.KAD New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2023, 04:29:02 PM »
I started this thread not knowing what the paper did. I too got the key and cam , and threw the paper away . KAD

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2023, 06:10:02 PM »
Look what I found..... :rotfl: ...>>>

Offline Matt411

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Matt411 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2023, 11:46:54 AM »
Can someone that bought the ebay ones please post a pic of how its screwed on, on the inside? I for the life of me can't get them to work. Tried every combination. It's on the bottom hole, used the 2 nuts, one on outside and one inside. The metal thing doesn't even seem to fit inside where the paper goes when I try and fit it manually - but when I turn to try and lock it doesn't even seem to be catching...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2023, 12:00:36 PM »
Don't screw in the outside nut all the way, just leave enough threads for inside nut.

Offline Matt411

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2023, 12:04:36 PM »
The ones I got on ebay don't have the metal thing like yours is shaped - check the ebay link you sent... where do I find the metal piece like yours?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2023, 12:09:45 PM »
The cam?  It doesn't come with the thumb lock.

Offline Matt411

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2023, 12:12:42 PM »
So how are people getting the cam? lol. I have 3 brainboxes, not one came with one. Something I can get at a hardware store or is it super hard to find?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal