New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Sizzling 7 multiple messages on LED display  (Read 4622 times)

Offline Dale66

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dale66 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Sizzling 7 multiple messages on LED display
« on: June 11, 2016, 09:05:44 PM »
I've had this machine Sizzling 7 S 2000 for about 2 months, I moved it onto a stand and started getting multiple messages.  I've contacted the company I purchased the machine from did some trouble shooting over the phone and the machine worked normally for about an hour and got the same messages again.....General reel tilt, closure B and open door MB.  The LED will flicker once and awhile then stop or it would flicker then get the messages again..I don't know much about these machines any advice and help would be appreciated.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Sizzling 7 multiple messages on LED display
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 09:50:41 PM »
Turn the power off, remove the MPU tray (watch your fingers when pulling it out), and see if there's a green Varta battery still on the MPU board.  I'd be willing to bet that there is, and it's corroded, and the corrosion has eaten through the traces on the board below the battery, which tell the machine if the door is open or closed.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 05:46:31 AM »
He moved the machine I would check optics alignment also.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Dale66

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 11:33:57 AM »
it's not the  green Varta battery

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 12:29:08 PM »
Be sure your cash box door is closed, your belly door is latched and your main door latch is fully seated.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 12:32:02 PM »
Have you tried slightly (1/8 inch)lifting the door handle and see if the game plays normally. If it does you need to adjust the door optics. The cases on these machines are fairly flimsy and moving it may have tweaked it a little. Optics adjustment should fix it.

Offline Dale66

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 01:25:54 PM »
Have you tried slightly (1/8 inch)lifting the door handle and see if the game plays normally. If it does you need to adjust the door optics. The cases on these machines are fairly flimsy and moving it may have tweaked it a little. Optics adjustment should fix it.
MB is ducked tape shut, all doors are secure...You are correct qbert the casing on this machine is very flimsy, I do have a double diamond which I moved the same time as the sizzling 7 with no issues, Ok I did try and lift the door 1/8 of inch and the door open displayed on LED so I tried pushing the opposite direction UP on the door for an hour now I've had no issues...I did try and adjust the optics but on this machine i'm limited I have no room for adjustment...Hope this solved this problem..I will let you know...

Offline Dale66

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 08:20:18 AM »
This morning..doing the same thing again..

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 08:34:39 AM »
Post a detailed picture of the board where the Varta green battery was. Could be running into the corrosion problem that knagl posted earlier. Even if the battery has already been removed, if the leakage (alkali) was not neutralized with a mild vinegar and water solution the traces may have continued to deteriorate.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 10:50:48 AM »
Maybe the power supply is not fastened down. The thumb screw is difficult to get at. Trying reseating the power supply.

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 11:17:48 AM »
I would splice together the wires to the cashbox switch and the belly door switch. If you are still having problems then try the door optics alignment or just bypass the optics. If none of these works and you have another machine with the same type of MPU then swap them out.   

Offline Dale66

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 06:20:19 PM »
I sent the mother board into the company, all other issues were taken care of, but now I'm getting a reel tilt 2..

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 10:32:32 PM »
Let's hope by "motherboard", you mean MPU (as the motherboard is a small 5"X11" board located on the back wall of the machine. I, personally, think one of the reels jiggled loose while moving. It...just sayin....that's where I would after anyways.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Dale66

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 04:55:46 PM »
Let's hope by "motherboard", you mean MPU (as the motherboard is a small 5"X11" board located on the back wall of the machine. I, personally, think one of the reels jiggled loose while moving. It...just sayin....that's where I would after anyways.
Yes, Sorry I mean't MPU....I'm still getting reel tilt 2 I've taken all the reels out replaced them, I even put 1 in the 2 slot and still getting reel tilt 2...Now the candle the Yellow is blinking fast and will not stop even if I can spin for a few minutes before it goes into tilt..

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal