New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need pictures  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Need pictures
« on: May 19, 2014, 03:42:12 PM »
I got a 044 Game King but something doesn't appear correct.
Looks like the machine was an older model that has been up-dated to 044. It has the slim side speakers with the actual speaker inside the top box. The left one was removed when a printer was installed. I'll need to make some modifications and wanted some pictures of the top box with the glass removed. I would like to see what wiring is suppose to be in the top box and how a Gen 2 printer is installed. The top box look to be about 3 inches deeper than a S2000.
 :Take_a_Photo: :Take_a_Photo: :Take_a_Photo:

Offline TheAirBalancer

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • TheAirBalancer New User has no influence.
  • TheAirBalancer
Re: Need pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 04:24:17 PM »
Hi Neon,
Are you talking about a 17" choptop type cabinet? I have one that's an 044 and can take pictures for you.
:az_flag:

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:15:53 PM »
It is a R/T but they all should be basically the same, I would assume.  :arrowthruhead: 

Offline TheAirBalancer

• TheAirBalancer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »
Here are a couple of photos in the top box of mine (bulb is removed). I don't know about RT either but I also assume it's cosmetic.  :Scratch-Head:  Hope this helps...

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 04:16:00 AM »
Thanks,
It's pretty much what I thought. My machine is missing a lot.....

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 07:57:47 AM »
Neon Without pictures I can only guess as to what you have. Older Game Kings did not have any top speakers, only one speaker and it was mounted down by the tray. much like a S+ . Actually it's in the bottom of the door

I've installed at least (50) different I Games in Game King and I don't ever recall in Key menu a setting for mono/stereo. If and that's a big if, if the machine doesn't play is Stereo, do you need the second top speaker ??

I had a Vision ready S 2000 that had the small speaker grills and like yours the left speaker had been removed for a printer. I was going to use a router to notch the cabinet for a set of Dog ear speakers, a fellow came by and just had to have that machine, so he got it with a set of working dog ear speakers just laying in the top box behind the player tracking plate. I don't recall if there was even a amp in the top box, but I do recall  the dog ears worked.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:30:57 PM by Buzz »
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 12:14:23 PM »
Thanks everyone,
Since this is my first look at a Game King I was not sure what to expect.
I have fitted a set of "dog ear" speakers in the top box. I actually trimmed the speaker so not to alter the top box. They look good and yes it is mono so I won't be using a base speaker. I hope the sound is not too wimpy as I know the S2000 with the tray removed sucks for sound.
No Netplex distribution board or AMP so I'll have to leave it for now. I may be able to improve the quality later since I'm sure I'm just missing the proper wire harness as the 044 does support stereo sounds. Buzz maybe the 3902 did not have stereo but the 044 will as noted in AirBalance's photos.
6.2 game board will be here before the end of the week so I'll have to wait until then to key chip it and fire it up for the first time. I also up-graded the gen 1 printer to the gen 2 when I was messing around it the top box and I swapped out the WBA for a UBA.

So far my experience with Game King is starting just like my S2000 experience. My first S2000 was a vision ready with no printer in the top box and the power junction box had to be moved 3 inches to the right to make room for the printer. I still have that machine and play it almost every day with a Mummy kit installed.

Offline TheAirBalancer

• TheAirBalancer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
Just thought I would mention that I have another 17" cabinet with a 3902 in it and it looks identical to the 044 machine in every way. My understanding is that the only difference between the two is the backplane & MPU & game board.

Also, I think you're really gonna like the Game King 6.2!  :cool_thumb_up:   :applause: 

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 01:47:50 PM »

Also, I think you're really gonna like the Game King 6.2!  :cool_thumb_up:   :applause:
I know I will.  :dancing_2:
It's tough when you start out with the good stuff and have to work backwards to the older 3902 games. There are many 3902 games that I will want to try out in the future. I hope it doesn't lead me to a Simm burner in the future. :arrowthruhead:

I just finished up a MAJOR project at work and I can now spent time with this machine. I'm so glad that work thing is off my mind  :dancing_party:   :chug: :cheers: :drinking_wine:
I'm now looking forward to getting this machine where I want it so I can bring it in with the others and hook it to my system. I actually got a message from the vendor where I got this machine and he offered to swap out the cabinet for another. ( really standup guy if you ask me  :yes:  )  I declined, as I really like tearing apart these machines and fabricating to converting them to how I want it. I hope I didn't come off as disappointed with my machine as it's actually quite the contrary, just excited to now have time to really work on it.

I may be asking for more pictures in the near future, so keep posted

Offline TheAirBalancer

• TheAirBalancer
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 04:57:58 PM »
Sounds like you're going to need a second machine  :stirthepot: I say this because the 6.2 is so nice you might feel funny changing it to some 3902 iGame!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal