New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash CRASHES SYSTEM!!  (Read 2589 times)

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash CRASHES SYSTEM!!
« on: April 06, 2019, 12:40:38 PM »
This has happened twice now that when I trigger the TRASH FOR CASH bonus, the system locks up and when it reboots same thing. You have to RAM CLEAR to get it going again. Has anyone had this same issue and have a work around?

Machine is a G23. Maxed out memory and good video card.
-------
Charles

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash CRASHES SYSTEM!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 01:13:46 PM »
This has happened twice now that when I trigger the TRASH FOR CASH bonus, the system locks up and when it reboots same thing. You have to RAM CLEAR to get it going again. Has anyone had this same issue and have a work around?

Machine is a G23. Maxed out memory and good video card.
I've had some games lock up when you get a bonus etc, most recently is the Geared To Win games. If I even touch the center 'current choice' or 'press to choose' buttons it locks up and I have to remove the game with the diag and set the machine back up..

I think it may have to do with the multigame setups most have.. Like Sizzling 7 won't work with DDDeluxe on the same machine..

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 01:28:52 PM »
For Stinkin Rich I wonder if there was a software revision or if its just our setup.

I know for the Gears game, it sometimes freaks out with the feature after a while.
-------
Charles

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 01:34:30 PM »
For Stinkin Rich I wonder if there was a software revision or if its just our setup.

I know for the Gears game, it sometimes freaks out with the feature after a while.
Whats your numbers on Stinkin? Mine works fine so will compare.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
Game014-000101-001

I also have a D03 version. I dont think I've tried that. Damn. Didn't know they were different. But damn, its so hard to get that bonus might take me a while to see if the problem was fixed.... ooohhhh that smell.
-------
Charles

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 02:25:21 PM »
Game014-000101-001

I also have a D03 version. I dont think I've tried that. Damn. Didn't know they were different. But damn, its so hard to get that bonus might take me a while to see if the problem was fixed.... ooohhhh that smell.
I have that and GI01400-1JX7-D001.. Not sure which I am using, will have to check later.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 03:21:50 PM »
Game014-000101-001

I have that and GI01400-1JX7-D001.. Not sure which I am using, will have to check later.
This is the 14-000101-001 version on this SMLD.. So must be a conflict between another game or GT on your machine?

This machine is running 3.0m - 4gb - vid card (which is for sale btw!!!!  :yes:)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:54:14 PM by Harvs »

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 04:07:18 PM »
I have seen that some of the machines that utilize aux. lighting and programs on certain games will tilt-go to a green or even red screen.  The option is to unplug the usb mini cable from the controller board and re-boot and try then.  Coolwave being a g-23 you may be using and should have a X/Y board in it on top of other devices to control lighting.  When the game goes to bonus and the lighting file(s) are not there it will tilt.  This COULD be your issue--Something to look at.----------B.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 04:21:48 PM »
I have seen that some of the machines that utilize aux. lighting and programs on certain games will tilt-go to a green or even red screen.  The option is to unplug the usb mini cable from the controller board and re-boot and try then.  Coolwave being a g-23 you may be using and should have a X/Y board in it on top of other devices to control lighting.  When the game goes to bonus and the lighting file(s) are not there it will tilt.  This COULD be your issue--Something to look at.----------B.
Yo Barry!, the issue I think he's having is the same as the Gears game I have tried (on SMLD Gen1 and Gen2 cabs).. It literally freezes up.. no way out unless you ekey/diag and force the removal of that game (or wipe and remove after setup.) Gears works great solo, so that's why I thinks its more of a conflict between games and/or GT's some games just don't like..

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »
Yo Barry!, the issue I think he's having is the same as the Gears game I have tried (on SMLD Gen1 and Gen2 cabs).. It literally freezes up.. no way out unless you ekey/diag and force the removal of that game (or wipe and remove after setup.) Gears works great solo, so that's why I thinks its more of a conflict between games and/or GT's some games just don't like..

What version of the GT are you running?

2029-0102?

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 04:33:50 PM »
Numerous for the other games. Stinkin doesn't use one. I'm just thinking some games have issues with other games or the GT's on the machine when running a bunch.

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »
Numerous for the other games. Stinkin doesn't use one. I'm just thinking some games have issues with other games or the GT's on the machine when running a bunch.

I have seen some GT's cause conflicts, I'm running 2029-102 for Gears without any issues is why I asked.

I have not tried the Stinkin Rich, I will need to load it and play around, I understand that its a GI game.

I also have DD Deluxe running with Sizzling 7's and no issues. (4001-0107)

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »

I have seen some GT's cause conflicts, I'm running 2029-102 for Gears without any issues is why I asked.

I have not tried the Stinkin Rich, I will need to load it and play around, I understand that its a GI game.

I also have DD Deluxe running with Sizzling 7's and no issues. (4001-0107)
Wow, good to know. Ricky had the issue too, maybe you got the fix! Sweet

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2019, 04:44:03 PM »
sizzling 7's ,dd deluxe or what ever causes NO issues. 

Offline buzzarama

• Reputation Power: 64
  • buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 04:46:09 PM »
Just for informational purposes. These are the only changes from D01 to D03

The GAME014-000101-D03 listed software is MODIFYING the previously approved GAME014-000101-001 software. The modifications are as follows:
1. Modified the digital glass display to work with new round top hardware. 2. Updated code to ensure that the credit meter continues to display the meter in currency, instead of credits, after a power hit or switching games.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 06:43:04 PM »

Barry - I will try disconnecting the lighting next time it happens. See if that helps.
-------
Charles

Offline Nervusbreakdown

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nervusbreakdown New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2019, 03:12:09 PM »
possible player tracking causing issues?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal