New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Money Honey stopped paying out.  (Read 1981 times)

Offline capt7310

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • capt7310 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Money Honey stopped paying out.
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »
Hi Dave, I think it needs an exorcism. Re-adjusted the bumper and it payed and played except it gave 1 extra coin on every win. No big deal. I hit on 3 watermelons the bell was ringing wouldn't stop, the machine shut down, had to reset it and now the latch arm won't engage I have to manually move the lock pawl or I have to pull the hopper out and push it back in to set the latch now. And It's back to not paying out. I'll keep trying don't want to tap out. Thanks

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2019, 06:41:10 PM »
Paul,

I’m thinking the extra coin is due to the bumper being to far up.
If the cam is to far back the step unit will have one extra step and possibly jam the mechanism.

Adjust the bumper with the aide of a volt meter.
In your case attach one lead to the 2 solder connection at the bottom of the unit.
The other to the corresponding contact blades.

Turn the bumper down until you get a reading/beep. Then back it off until it stops beeping, then add 1/16 of a turn.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:13:23 PM by DavidLee »

Offline Bally Bill

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Bally Bill New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 10:09:14 PM »
Hi Paul/David,Sounds like Zero stop issue for sure,Here is some pictures of my Money Honey zero stop set up,Paul to make this simple count the zero stop threads on top of switch (3) as it bottoms out on the lock nut to get you close. Included some pics of some information regarding zero stop adjustment.Don"t give up Paul just walk away and try again tomorrow and you will get her going again...Trust me I wanted to make boat anchors out of some of my EM machines when I got started in this hobby!

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2019, 05:53:07 AM »
Thank you for that info you and Dave have given me great info, and yes I will check it out. I just don't understand why the latch stopped engaging and I have to pull the hopper out and kinda slam it back in and the pawl will come down. I will keep you posted Thanks Paul

Offline Bally Bill

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Bally Bill New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2019, 07:20:47 AM »
No problem,but don't slam the hopper in place clean the connection pins via small wire brush  and spray both ends  male,female with electronic contact cleaner and let dry

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2019, 08:30:27 AM »
Slamming the hopper in place can break, or damage the beau plug.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2019, 03:25:51 PM »
Did you try readjusting the rubber stop.
The latch might be stuck on a high point of the white gear, due to the bumper stop being to retarded.
Pushing the hopper in probably knocked it down into correct location.

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2019, 06:15:55 AM »
I gave the machine to a friend who's very good with electrical finds. I spoke to him yesterday and I don't think were friends anymore. He told me it's like a chain reaction finds one thing then something else goes wrong he's going nuts.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2019, 10:32:18 AM »
I gave the machine to a friend who's very good with electrical finds. I spoke to him yesterday and I don't think were friends anymore. He told me it's like a chain reaction finds one thing then something else goes wrong he's going nuts.

These machines will test your patience at times.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2019, 04:39:47 PM »
I was at his house today and he has the hopper and beau plug connector apart, thinks this is were the problem is, I'll keep everyone posted, especially Dave :hail:

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2019, 05:10:21 PM »
Paul,

Hopefully he’ll find something obvious.

Offline rdaniel

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • rdaniel New User barely matters.rdaniel New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »
I know an honest and competent slot tech in Staton Island.

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
If it’s not a mechanical problem, then check and clean your ‘B’ switch. It takes both the B and zero stop switch to pulse the reset coil.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2019, 03:05:44 AM »
I brought the machine over to a friend several weeks back and he loved the machine and bought it from me. Thanks to everyone for there help.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal