New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Main Battery Low  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Main Battery Low
« on: February 18, 2014, 06:02:54 PM »
Hello,
After leaving my Game King on for my inlaws as they watched the kids for a date night, I came home to this alarm... Main Battery Low. About an hour before we had gotten home, my father in law decided to walk by and hit cash out which then alarmed "call attendant"' played music and flashed the top light for an hour or so (why he didn't call and ask what to do... I'll never know). I turned the machine off, went to bed and fired up the machine and it was gone... until a few weeks later (today), the alarm came back.
Two questions:
1. Is it the job of the main battery to play the music and flash the light, or is it coincedense that the main battery low alarm started at the same time?
2. Is this what's pictured below the main battery, and how do I aquire one and change it?
Thanks, Jim

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Main Battery Low
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 06:05:24 PM »
The Battery is a solder in type . or remove and install a battery holder and use a coin type battery easier to change next time . radio shack sells the solder in holder and battery .P.B.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 05:23:26 PM »

Can someone clue me into what the replacement parts are for the battery holder type (what they look like or part numbers) and maybe a brief description or pic of what needs to be soldered? Will I need to get to the bottom of the board or can it be done from the top? I'm thinking bottom though I haven't removed the board from the tray to inspect it fully.
Thanks, Jim

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 05:44:13 PM »

Yes you will have to pull the board from the tray but it should be the last time you do,
 you can solder in a coin cell battery holder, jameco #35843 for 79c, then use standard coin cell #BR2330 (jameco #2113691)

proten
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46:45 AM »

Hello,
I'm trying to remove the board to unsolder the battery and I ran into these... one in the front corner of the board and the other the front middle.
Before I accidentally break something while trying to get the board out, does anyone know how to handle these and what they are?
Thanks, Jim

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
Re: Main Battery Low
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 06:06:36 PM »
Nevermind, I see now.
Got it. Thanks, Jim
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 10:57:56 AM »

Mission successful!
Thanks for the help, Jim

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal