New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ reel glass purple passion?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Pauluza33

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Pauluza33 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S+ reel glass purple passion?
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:36 PM »
I am trying to find the reel glass or a good picture of the purple passion game. I'm trying to change out my Full fruit, to purple passion. I have the reel chip but no other chips except the 2 that are in the machine.what other chips do I need? Full fruit is 3C 3L and purple passion is 2 coin multiplier 1 line.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S+ reel glass purple passion?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »
Which cabinet do you have? Older s+ need different glass than others.  Can you post a pic?  I should have a purple reel glass for it if it's not the older style.  You shouldn't need any other chips.

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:32:44 PM »
I think this is the older style, but I'm not 100% sure. :Scratch-Head:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 05:43:06 PM »
Nice machine!  Sorry, I do not have any glass for that style cabinet.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 09:39:19 PM »
Are you sure you have an S+?  That looks more like an S, but it could be a very, very early S+.

If you're not sure, please post pictures of the inside of the machine, including the MPU (processor) board.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:04:55 PM »
Thank you I've spent a lot of time on getting everything working!  I am not 100 percent sure but here is the board.

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »
From the research I've done and from what other people have told me it is a early s+ I'm having a hard time finding a spare board for it.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:48 PM »
That is an "S" (non-plus), not an S+.  The S tray has those cables that need to be removed from the edges of the tray, and use an "RS" chip like you have in yours.  S+ machines have an MPU board that is removed or inserted by simply plugging or unplugging the board from a fixed motherboard in the machine.  S+ machines use a combination of an SP ("GAME") chip and an SS ("DATA") chip to operate.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
Is there a date on anything inside or out of this S machine?
It would be cool to see that really!  :drool04:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:35 AM »
what size is the top glass, 9" or 16"?  even though you have an early "S" machine, you do have options. all the glass size is the same as a S+,  even the reel glass can be converted to use a latter version, ( with the display along the bottom). your limitations are games that don't nudge. double diamond, wild cherry, red white and blue, and any of their clones will work in that machine. Purple Passion is a clone of double diamond, to convert the reel glass you would need the glass and long display, those machines had the both connections needed to convert, they are tucked up and away somewhere. then find the chip, a member on this forum should have it, the glass is probably out there, I think you would have an easier time finding the other titles I mentioned above.

Jim 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:11 AM »
It is 9"  and my cabinet says MFD. 8/88 and model # is 4031C here are more pictures. So I have the purple passion 9" glass the belly glass, reel strips and game chip coming. Is this chip not going to work in my machine?

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »
Oops doubled up on a picture

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 09:46:37 AM »
You will need to source a double diamond RS chip for the game to work on your machine.  It will work with that chip because as Jim stated since it is a clone of Double Diamond, but you will definitely need the RS chip version.  If you were shipped the  SS reel prom, that will not work.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 09:58:50 AM »
Made in Aug 1988...that is cool!  :cool_thumb_up:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 10:15:56 AM »
I found RS3441 and RS3443 2c Double Diamond chips if you need one.

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 10:01:46 PM »
I would love to get the chip from you sixcardmark! I'll pm you.                                                                                                     TI THANK YOU GUYS! All of you! would not have been able to change my machine over, if it weren't for you. This site is the best! bar none. I've spent the last 5 years thinking my machine was an s+. Now it makes more sense why my board and chips didnt match all the boards ive seen. After 15 years of searching for information I luckily found NLG.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 08:29:03 AM »
Paul,   located the glass kits you need for the intermediate machine you have.     Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Pauluza33

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 07:53:18 AM »
Thank you jim I sent you an email!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal