New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Igt s+ board  (Read 6037 times)

Offline dspurlo81

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dspurlo81 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Igt s+ board
« on: June 16, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
I have a triple double diamond igt s+. Where can I find one?

Mod Note: I change your post a little, only Contributing Members are allowed to post WTB.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:03:44 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Igt s+ board
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
Welcome to NLG. Cvslots, Rudy's deals, other vendors on the home page might be able to help you. That is a 16 mhz. board pictured.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 01:33:38 PM »
That's what came in the machine when I bought it. I have the clear chips and I still can get rid of the 61 code. So I'm guessing this is my next option? Any help is appreciated!

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »
Can you get the machine to go to the 61-1 code?
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »
I have a triple double diamond igt s+. Does anyone have a board for sale?

I have a new old stock board if you need one.

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
No,I haven't been able to get past 61

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »
How much are you asking for your s+ board?

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 02:57:40 PM »
When you hold the test button in, it doesn't change to 61-1? We have another poster on the S+ page having a similar problem. If we take this part any farther we should move this to the S+ postings.

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
No,I can't get it to 61-1. How do I move the post?

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 03:11:06 PM »
The moderator moved it for us. If it was me before buying a board I would read some posts along this line. There is lots of help here and many ideas to try before having to spend money. The other guy found a burned coin underneath the motherboard (back plane).

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »
How do I find that post?

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 03:22:46 PM »
I hate to sound like a broken record here but have you read the error page on this post? I don't know your experience level and don't want to just assume you've done this before. So bear with me. It is the post right below your post. We are in S and Splus reel games now.

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2015, 03:41:16 PM »
I'm new to this but I did read the manual. The guy that gave it to me said it worked fine until it went into tilt. So he gave it to me along with some clear chips he bought on ebay. I followed the directions but I cant get to the 61-1. Any help is appreciated.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2015, 03:46:38 PM »
What tilt did it go into? 61 usually happens after battery or chip change. It wasn't 12 was it?

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »
I'm not sure because he tried to clear it before he gave it to me

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »
Also I don't know if it has a bill validator but if the cash can (bill stacker) has optics hooked up it could have caused the original error and after taking the mpu out might still be giving you grief. If it has a b/v make sure the door is closed and/or the wires aren't hanging loose. They can be stripped back and twisted together to bypass the cash can if need be. We need to know the original error or at least it would help. Can you contact him? That's why a clear off the bat is not always needed or helpful. Can you check your battery voltage to make sure we're good there. We have to start somewhere, then we can progress. As always have the machine off before removing or replacing the MPU.

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 04:31:33 PM »
Yes it does have a b/v. Should I bypass it? What should the battery voltage read?

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »
If the wires are intact and the door is closed it's probably OK. Just a thought on my part. The battery should be above 2.7v DC. While you're looking at the battery make sure the polarity is correct. He might have changed it. It should be marked on the board either the plus or minus side. A backwards battery could cause problems. I'm trying to think of anything that might throw a wrench into the machinery.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »
If any of you other guys can think of anything please chime in.

Offline dspurlo81

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 05:10:54 PM »
He told me it to money until the day it went into tilt. I'll check the battery voltage when I get home. Thanks for the help

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal