New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: no errors... won't start  (Read 2568 times)

Offline biscuitttt

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • biscuitttt New User has no influence.
  • NLG
no errors... won't start
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:23:25 PM »
[font=]I have no errors and display is telling me to incert coins ,but when I do incert they go through the comparator and optics then straight to the hopper and nothing happens.no credits no start ...just a general question for an idea where to start looking[/font]

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Re: no errors... won't start
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 11:48:07 PM »
Maybe your comparator is not sending a vend signal to the optics.
What kind of comparator does it have?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 01:46:54 AM »
mc40    12 vdc

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 08:20:20 AM »
it didn't have a comparitor when I got it.   it needed a 12v   7pin   25cent so I found a mc40  (66460019) seems to be working, green lights on. it don't reject coins just send straight to hopper. if I unplug the optic it rejects

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 09:16:19 AM »
correction-  didn't meen not showing credits, bets no showing....display say  p bet  0   incert coin     incert coins and nothing change

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 10:50:21 PM »
is there anybody left with knowledge about sigma slots, or is it time for me to find another project?

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 11:06:59 PM »
So far you are not making much sense.
Try to slow down, make whole sentences of your problems.

Offline Z71OFFROAD

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Z71OFFROAD New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 08:08:42 AM »
Pic's would be nice! Showing what the problem or problems you are having. Do you have a manual for the machine? What sigma machine is it?

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 09:22:55 AM »
sorry about that,,,its a sigma chop top model # us00001i use the online manuals because still not 100% sure but I think its sg150 reel ,from some pictures it looks like a sg300 I just put a MC40 -25cent  12vdc 7pin comparator on it it only has 1 optic on the coin chute...I got a coin in the slide of the comparitor light is green. incert coin and it got straight to hopper, i disconnect optic and it reject and go to the tray . i did clean optic. display reads  P  BET  0..,when I incert coin bet don't change stays 0 nothing happens , iv tried resetting it just go through start up cycle and then  P  BET  0     Incert Coin

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 09:49:05 AM »
Acts like it is not seeing door closed.

Offline Z71OFFROAD

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 11:46:29 AM »
Looking at my SG-150 manual it call for a 12 volt CC-16D-Inhibit Coin Comparitor. I don"t know if the one you are using is compatible with that sigma machine. I also see that there are two coin optics. One is just below the coin comparator and that one is called the coin in optic. the one in the photo you took is the coin drop optic. I sold my SG-150 and my Sg-300 machines so I can't look at mine to see if I could help that way. You might want to check and make sure the coin in optic is working correctly. I will continue to look and see if I can come up with anything else in my manual. You say you have a manual to look at online, you might keep looking at that for answers.Reset options, other test options. Hope this helps in some way or another.

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 11:58:24 AM »
I switched out door switch from a parts machine still the same.  someone had sent me a cc16d comparator but it was a 6 pin...iv got a 7 pin plug. I looked up and down can't see another optic or where it should be  ..thank you for replying

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 12:02:57 PM »
going to take another look to see if Im over looking the coin in optic Thanks

Offline Z71OFFROAD

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:18 PM »
My SG-150 manual says it's a 6pin comparator. Looking at my SG-300 manual the (P) in the pic you posted with insert coin on the LED screen the manual states the (P) means that it's still powering up. Does your machine have a candle on top? Is the lower light flashing? Does your machine have a Bill acceptor? Make sure all doors are closed.

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 12:48:06 PM »
lower candle lit but not flashing don't have a  BV its been bypassed here is a picture of the 7 pin plug for the comparator. Im going to try again to find some pictures online to see where the coin in should be.can't find any mount or holes that look like something belong there .very odd maybe its not a sg150 or sg300 it came from foxwood resort originally

Offline Z71OFFROAD

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »
The plate on the lower right side should say the model # but it don't. It could be a SG-32 or SG-50. That lower light on the candle shouldn't be on it there is not a issue somewhere. If you could take a pic of the machine from the front with the door closed and one with the door open and looking at the reels and also a pic of the inside of the door we might be able to make out on the sigma machine it is. I have a manual for a SG-32 and SG-50 if that is what you need. PM me with your email and I can send you the one you might need.

Offline Z71OFFROAD

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 01:40:25 PM »
Someone on this site knows more than me. maybe they can see something we are missing. Did it ever work when you had it? I would  think that it is a wire issue or a switch or maybe a door problem. Will keep looking.

Offline biscuitttt

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 07:33:48 AM »
never found correct coin comparator, but did find a BV an installed . Accepted bills added credits but I get a BV  door open error ,door is closed ,I even tied door switch wires and still get error[font=] [/font]

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal