New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How to clear Hand Pay - Bally Alpha  (Read 1380 times)

Offline pinfarmer1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pinfarmer1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
How to clear Hand Pay - Bally Alpha
« on: March 17, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »
Newbie with first machine:  I got a Black Velvet Bally Alpha, 2006 OS.   I assume it has a better TITO board as hitting service adds 10000 credits.Game works fine, if I hit cash out button it clears and I can add more credits and play. I won a jackpot, got 10507 credits and hit cash out. Now a blue message appears on the screen saying "Call Attendant HAND PAY"  I cannot for the life of me figure out how to clear this so I can play the game again. Its locked up until this is cleared.
I've tried going into the attendant menu, the service menu and looking for things, holding buttons in combination, you name it. Seems like a common thing to happen but I cannot find any documentation on this site or elsewhere on what to do. Will I need to find a clear card and wipe the machine?
  Thank you anyone for your time and assistance! :CaptainHappy_worried:

Online Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: How to clear Hand Pay - Bally Alpha
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 06:34:33 PM »
Turn the jackpot reset key.

Offline pinfarmer1

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:47:25 PM »
Thank you for your reply. Where is that located?
   I don't have any manual or diagram. My machine is without any keys or locks. There is a couple leaf switches inside the holes on the MPU case where locks would have been. I can reach in and click those. The attendant key( I assume) is also gone and replaced with a small black button the bottom inside of the cabinet that accesses the menu.I've tried pressing the little leaf switches and nothing happens.
 Ive also tried the reset button, the test button.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 07:51:35 PM »
You have to twist the jackpot reset key WITH THE DOOR CLOSED.  If you have an open door message of any kind, it won't work.  The attendant key is usually on the right hand side above the pull handle joint (I"m assuming you have an alpha stepper machine).  There should be a switch that is operated by a key there.  If you replaced the jackpot reset lock with a button, you push the button, but it must be done with all doors closed.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline pinfarmer1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 08:57:19 PM »
RESOLUTION:   All the locks in the game were removed and plugs inserted in the holes.
near the top on the right side there was a plug that was probably the attendant key at one point. I found two thin grey wires sliced and twisted together in that area. I unwound them and attached them to simulate a switch but no effect was noticed.   I reattached the bodged wires and tried hitting the little black button someone added in the cabinet but WITH THE DOOR CLOSED and this cleared it.So this must be where they moved the attendant key(switch). Basically if I hold in the door sensor button and this switch it clears. If the door is shown as open and I hit button it goes into menu.
   Thanks again for all your help! :hail:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal