New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 3200 error code will not clear  (Read 1369 times)

Offline rlebida

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rlebida New User has no influence.
  • NLG
3200 error code will not clear
« on: December 30, 2023, 04:00:42 AM »
Just bougnt a IGT S plus 5 times pay With a 3200 code that won't clear. tested hopper and its working fine
any Ideas

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 3200 error code will not clear
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 06:23:52 AM »
"any Ideas"  :rotfl:  :NLG_WELCOME:
I'd like to know how did you "Test the hopper"?

[3200] means "Coin-Out Tilt".
In other words, the MPU sensed that the hopper motor was drawing too much amperage from the power supply in attempt to turn the wheel.
Normally the cause is from a jammed coin between the wheel and the hopper bowl.

Secondly, can you test the door optics?
Watch the [Coins Played] window on the reel glass as you push down on the door latch.
When the door latch is at the bottom of the slot, whatever number displayed should go out momentarily, then come back on.
The [3200] code should be gone.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:39:46 AM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 09:09:43 AM »
Topic moved to IGT S plus
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 11:45:35 AM »
the hopper test was done in the test mode, and it spit out 10 coins.  i did push up and down on the door to check optics.  the optic for the hopper is round were as the coin hits it the coin makes contact and lifts it up as it rolls threw I also replaced the motor and no change.its game chip is a 731

Thanks for your help   

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 03:51:01 PM »
since you know how to get into the test mode, get to test 10_1, use the change button to advance to 13_1, now close and latch the door, the 13_1 should now start alternating _0,_1,_0,_1 etc, if it does not do this then you door optics are not working, if they don't work, you can't clear any tilt codes.

Hope this helps

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 06:45:53 PM »
thanks for the help this site is great . up date on my 3200 code not clearing it does clear for a few second spits out about 2 coins or no coins hums and the 3200 code comes back motor has been replaced and hopper test does spit out 10 coins this is mind blowing.

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 07:00:58 PM »
It seems like the MPU "sees" your door closing, but can you do the [13-0] door optics Test, as Jim suggested?  :Scratch-Head:

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 08:25:14 AM »
thanks for such a quick response tonight i am going to clean the hopper and do the 13 tests will post results.

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2024, 01:31:54 PM »
the door optics tested fine The 3200 code does clear until you hit a paid out          but i am having trouble in the test mode also when I push the test Butten twice with no credits in the credits window I get 00   not 2 n n= 1,2,0r 3   going to try doing a video to help explain it better

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2024, 02:26:32 PM »
Press the Test button until you see a [10-1] in the [Winner Paid] window and a "1" in the [Coins Played] window.
You may have to press the Test button up to 3 or 4 times to get that page option.
It's PAST the double zero option page.

When you see the [10-1] in the [Winner Paid] window, turn the J/P Key 3 times to get to [13-0].
Close the door, push the door latch all the way down, and it should alternate between [13-0] and [13-1] fairly rapidly.
If so, then your door optics are good.

Here's how to do it if you have the long reel glass display...>>>

Ugh...sorry for all the mumble jumble...I was trying to embed the video I just made into this Reply.
I don't know how to do it.
FIXED by the other Mark  :yes:

The green link DOES work tho! :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 04:51:51 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2024, 03:19:42 AM »
yes, I did do the test and the door optics worked fine.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2024, 06:49:07 AM »
Sounds like you're able to clear the [3200] code by closing the door.
But when you get a win, the hopper jams up.
You've changed the motor but the problem may be the wheel shelf and the coins youre using.
Can you put a few coins on top of the wheel shelf and take a photo for us?
I want to see if the coins are too big for the hopper set-up.

What I'm getting at here is if you have quarters in hopper that has a nickel shelf, it can jam up in the bottom of the bowl, causing the [3200] error.
It would be good if you can take a short video of the hopper running as you do the 10-credit hopper test.
Members might be able to spot the problem.
Also, you may have installed the motor wrong or something is wrong with the transmission.
Over-exceeding the amperage needed to turn the motor is what shoots out the error...the machine thinks the hopper is jammed up.

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2024, 08:54:42 AM »
Hi guys a little update wile am getting together a video           Did a hopper test today and the hopper spit out coins continuity till I turned machine off is that suppose to happen!

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2024, 09:15:25 AM »
Clean the hopper optics.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2024, 09:21:55 AM »
Now it sounds like you got rid of the [3200] code!   :applause:

Maybe you didn't put it back together right, because it's not counting the coins going thru the optics?  :Scratch-Head:
Yours has a roller that bumps up as a coin passes under it.
On the backside, there's a metal lever.
That lever part is what passes thru the optical beams.
They put it back there to fool the people that were making light cheat sticks.

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2024, 08:51:46 AM »
 Up Date,Cleaned coin optics and still won't stop spitting out coins continuously when I do the hopper test ordered new coin optics.             
 Hoping that will do the trick. :Scratch-Head:

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 09:33:37 AM »
...won't stop spitting out coins continuously when I do the hopper test...

Look at the [Winner Paid] window on the reel glass display...is it counting each coin going thru the optics?
It shouldn't count any higher than "10" when doing the hopper <3> test.
If it's not counting, then either your optics are blown, or the hopper optics wiring isn't hooked up right.
Let's see how you hooked them up?  :Take_a_Photo:

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2024, 12:48:55 PM »
I will send a pic soon For now I will try to give you a general idea

looking at the mail plug on the hopper.    Looking at the back of the hopper with male plug on your left motor on your right

top solid red to coin optic                                                                     top yellow to coin
                                                                                                                                                                       optic
                                                              middle solid green grounded to hopper base                          middle orange /white side of
                                                                                                                                                         hopper   
                                                              bottom white and black to top of motor                                    bottom red and white going
                                                                                                                                         lower part of motor   

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 04:07:54 PM »
listen, you don't need the black cover and the roller part, take them off and mount the horseshoe shaped optic directly to the hopper.

should be a picture somewhere to show this ,

be advised, you will have to use a shorter screw then provided, it will extend into the pin wheel area and could hamper the wheel from turning.

try this and  see if it will fix your problem.

Hope this helps

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline rlebida

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 04:26:46 PM »
Thanks for a quick response just did that and same problem but I will keep this off I agree its not necessary for home use

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal