New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Gamemaker V7000 won't save jurisdiction or advance configuration  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Slotace New User has no influence.
  • NLG
 Hello, I did a battery change and saferam clear, it takes the clear but will not advance (save) the jurisdiction setting when I turn the key switch (the switch is good)  so I cannot move forward with the configuration.  Anything I can do, if not do, you know where I can send the board out for checking and repair that would be reasonable.  I really want my game back!  I am in Pahrump about an hour from Las Vegas- but can mail it secure if necessary.  or Anything else i can try here. thanks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:13:46 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Gamemaker V7000 won't save jurisdiction or advance configuration
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 03:20:31 PM »
Your machine was updated to a 7200.
Did you try this set up configuration?

Typical settings for a V7200 model are as
follows:
Jurisdiction – ONE
Primary Host – NONE
Secondary Host – NONE
SAS – NONE
Chassis Type – UPRIGHT
Coin Acceptor – COIN ACCEPTOR and COD BOARD
Bill Acceptor – JCM WBA
Hopper – COIN
Door Type – PULSED OPTIC
Double Down – OFF
Tournament – OFF
EFT – DISABLE
Secondary Device - NON
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 03:23:46 PM »
Yes. It will not allow me to save the jurisdiction setting of 1 or any other, so will not advance to the next config setting.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 03:28:42 PM »
Have you tried repeating the clear procedure?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 03:37:14 PM »
Yes, several times- same thing happens.   Do you think taking the battery out and soldering it back in again might do anything?  just a thought, probably not. :-)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »
I don't think so and I don't think it's actually clearing. You may really need that debug chip. Did you check your mains and other IC's to make sure everything is seated?
Lets wait for some others to chime in...

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 03:59:33 PM »
 Yes, I checked all of them for that. Sure thing, I will be watching the thread.  This is the same board that when it was working (the games) the sound could hardly be heard-  and the speaker checked out good at 8 ohms.  The volume pod also checked out good on the meter when I rotated it.  thanks, Mark!

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »
 Got the debug chip, still cannot save the jurisdiction to go forward on the config menu. it is the same thing.  Thanks, Mark for the chips.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
Bring the board to our shop in Las Vegas.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 10:07:10 AM »
 Thanks, Alan, it was awesome meeting you yesterday and seeing your operation, it is amazing! I have never seen so much testing equipment and machines,  parts, for about any type of machine that might show up!  Rows and rows of diagnostic equipment and parts! Thanks for fixing my mpu, the games fire right on up the minute I got home and put it in my gamemaker! I will drop by next time I'm in Las Vegas!  thanks you so much, once again!  You and Mark are the very best, trying to help us with less knowledge! 

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 07:25:12 PM »
Yes, good to meet you. I did find that poker program you showed me had some pay table info missing.
Mine looks fine if you want to come get it some day. It is installed on my test board so will be there for a while, no rush.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Slotace

• Robert
  • NLG
Gamemaker V7000 won't save jurisdiction or advance configuration
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 09:04:44 PM »
 that is awesome, Alan. I have a 20" monitor and didn't know some programs work for certain size monitors only. great to know! It will test my machines ability to clear ram and reconfig, thanks!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal