New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: solved thx v7000 board keno plus cash encouters disable game eprom text gfxerrr  (Read 1082 times)

Offline don275

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • don275 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
need help with game maker 7000 board keno plus, tried to install cash encounters deluxe , cleared ,did setup, comes up game disabled ,eprom test shows, one chip gfxerr,other 5 all pass, does my board support the game to play,used newer chips for mains and graphics for game,any help appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:49:04 AM by don275 »

Offline ricker

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ricker New User has no influence.
  • NLG

Hey, if your cash encounters is 2 chip version, they must go in P1-2, and any other games in P3 and above.  If the 5 chip version, I think it has to stand alone with no other games installed.

Richard

Offline don275

• NLG
sorry,cash encounter deluxe ver, 6 chips ,yes its stand alone only game on board,

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Do you have a standard button deck or a expanded button deck?
If it is a standard button deck then turn on DIP switch #4 on DSW2 (not DSW1) to enable the game.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline don275

• NLG
thx bad baud,i took all the chips out and put in regular games,they all worked great, i will try what you said,when do i flip #4 on before the clear or after,and i leave it on, thx
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 02:04:08 AM by don275 »

Offline don275

• NLG
tried dip sw #4 dsw2 ,after clear ,same thing game disabled, eprom test, i chip comes up gfxerr all others pass.

Online idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
The old NLG site had something about a GFXERR, not sure this helps though
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=3220.msg26836
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline don275

• NLG
thx ,he could not fix the problem as well, maybe some one can help.thx again

Online idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Check your PM

Offline don275

• NLG
noticed as well shows no min or max credits on the monitor where it shows the game installed ,both are at 0

Offline don275

• NLG
thx problem solved,thx idesign for all your help as well as others that text,much appreciated,thx,

Online idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
For those you want to know, the P1 chip was corrupt.  The checksum for the P1 chip was incorrect.  I sent him a backup file I had of that chip and it fixed the problem.  The game now plays.

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
With DSW2 #4 on or off?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline don275

• NLG
thx i have dsw2 on #4 on for buttons thx again, problem was p1 chip had gfxerr ,idesign helped me out on new bin,and it worked fine,thx

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal