New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO @ Home 4.0 Now available  (Read 22834 times)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • bhinkley New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: TITO @ Home 3.0 releasing 4/17/2020
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2020, 03:18:28 PM »
I have a Konami K2V that I would love to have TiTO for.  I already have your version 2 boards in my gameking & BB2.  It would be amazing to have this on the K2V.  I would probably need some help on how to set it up but I am willing to help in any way possible to make it work!

I would be happy to have you help try it out Tanner.  I tried to message you directly but your box is full.  Please reach out to me directly so we can work something out for you.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 12:02:06 PM by cowboygames »

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2020, 02:30:47 PM »
I wanted to give everyone an update on the TITO @ Home system.  Version 3 is going very well.  As I work through the stock I have of those boards I am preparing to make some minor changes for the next order I have to place.  More components are going to change to surface mount instead of through hole, and the boards are going to get ordered in a really good looking white board instead of the old green board.  I have attached a photo of my prototyping board to test the new design updates.  Please share your feedback with me on what you think of the look of the board.  There is some brown on the image, but that is just the solder flux from soldering the chips.  When I have a run made the boards will be completely white with the black text. 

I also wanted to let people know that I am currently working with a few different people to try to add support for new machines.  I have sent off a test setup on a Konami K2V machine right now to do some testing, so hopefully we will have that type of machine available relatively soon in the support list.  I also have someone that is really wanting to try to get things running on a Aristocrat MK7 machine. I am working on getting some cabling and test setups for these machines to see if we can get any support set up for those.  I know people have said it is not possible, but if I have people willing to try what they can to get them going I am not going to give up on those yet either.  This would open up both MK6 and MK7 if we can get them to work. 

As always, let me know if you are looking for boards on any of my supported machines PM me and we will get you the boards you need.  They are $35 each board and $8 shipping via priority mail.  If 4 or more boards are ordered I will ship at no cost to you.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2020, 09:00:22 PM »
The Aristocrat machines only support enhanced validation.  Your TITO @ Home uses system validation.  You would have to re-write your code to support enhanced validation.  It is not a cable issue as it is in Konamis.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2020, 04:25:15 AM »
The Aristocrat machines only support enhanced validation.  Your TITO @ Home uses system validation.  You would have to re-write your code to support enhanced validation.  It is not a cable issue as it is in Konamis.

I figured as much, but this person is determined so we will let them test and see if they can find settings that work. There is not enough room in the chip to try to write it as enhanced validation.  I have seen at least one MK6 machine that showed system validation as an option but I never could get it to work when I was trying.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »
On my MKVII, system validation is not an option, only enhanced validation.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2020, 06:58:05 PM »
Just an update for the order process to make things go smoother. If ordering, please make sure you let me know which model machine they are for so that I can include the correct cable for that model. My cables are made specifically for the type of machine so you don’t have to connect to jumpers or anything to get it to work. Because of this design they will only connect to the machine specified. For example...  the IGT s2000 and I game machines use the same connectors, but an AVP doesn’t have the same connectors, and a WMS bluebird have yet another and so on. This will make the connection much easier for you when receiving the boards.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2020, 09:54:40 PM »
Someone asked about the spc board connections to backplane.  Here are the photos. Again, unless a TITO solution with enhanced validation is released, Aristocrat MKVII and higher are not supported.

H2SPC2 goes to backplane (you can clearly see the cable colors match).
HSSPC4 goes to SAS Host.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2020, 05:14:16 AM »
Someone asked about the spc board connections to backplane.  Here are the photos. Again, unless a TITO solution with enhanced validation is released, Aristocrat MKVII and higher are not supported.

H2SPC2 goes to backplane (you can clearly see the cable colors match).
HSSPC4 goes to SAS Host.

Thank you Rick. I have explained that but he still wants to try so I agreed to make him a cable but he didn’t have the info for the backplane connection.  I appreciate your knowledge. Do you know if the mk6 machines support system validation?  I swear I have seen it on those snooping around in a friend’s machine at one point.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2020, 09:20:09 AM »
I have no experience with MK6 machines, my guess is that it does not support system validation.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2020, 01:15:16 PM »
I have some exciting news for people on the TITO@Home front.  I have received some feedback on the boards that some people would like the option of having some sort of enclosure for the board instead of the standoff. 

Well...  Your wish will soon be granted!

Introducing the TITO@Home version 3 compatible enclosure.  The enclosures are 3D printed at my home so large orders would definitely take time to do.  If there is enough interest in enclosures I may have a run made somewhere like once a year for people that are on the list to get one.  The enclosure runs about 3 hours to produce each one on the initial run, but they can be made soon enough.  Right now the enclosures will be available for $15 each if you are interested.  I am just starting a list at this point, but I am hoping to find a light grey color material to make them out of.  When I roll over to version 3.1 after I get the bugs in the hardware worked out there will be a version for that board too. 

Let me know if you want any boards or to get on the list for the enclosures for version 3 at all and I will keep you up to date.  I may also be creating an order form to post to make ordering the boards and enclosures easier and more streamlined so I don't have as many questions to get to the proper setup for people in the future. 

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
Re: TITO @ Home 3.0 available now
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2020, 07:39:20 PM »
Hello everyone.  It has been a short while since I have provided an update on the progress of the TITO @ Home boards.  Things have been exciting but very busy around here.  I appreciate everyone that has helped to spread the word about this product so I can continue to improve and expand my support. 

I have some great news for anyone that is looking for a TITO board for an Ainsworth A560 machine.  I have just been given some information on how to set up the TITO systems on these machines.  I am currently working on gathering and typing up some setup instructions so that I can officially get these on the supported list as well.  I am able to make the cables at this point already and there is a post out here that shows how to set up the machines so I am just compiling it into a setup sheet.  If you are interested in getting a board for these machines, please let me know. 

I am still working on the Konami K2V machine setup information.  I have been able to get confirmation that I have a cable that supplies correct power to the board.  I am still waiting to hear back on settings working or not on the machine from Tanner.  If anyone else has a K2V machine and would like to try to help get the boards supported on those machines, please contact me directly and I can work with you to see what we can get figured out. 

The list of current values to choose from are (please choose 3 values to put on the board when ordering):
1 credit
2 credits
5 credits
10 credits
20 credits
50 credits
100 credits
200 credits
500 credits
1000 credits
2000 credits
3000 credits
4000 credits
5000 credits
7500 credits
10000 credits
20000 credits
50000 credits
75000 credits
100000 credits
110000 credits
180000 credits (Only if machine supports at least a $2000 jackpot limit as this is $1800 with a penny accounting denom)

My boards will run on:

IGT S2000
IGT IGame
IGT AVP 3.0/2.0
S-AVP, SMLD
AVP video
G20
G23
Universal Slant
WMS Bluebird 1, 2, and 3
Bally S6000
Alpha 1
Alpha 2
Ainsworth A560
Konami K2V

I also have news about install instructions…
I found out today the links to the files I had posted online have started to fail to open properly.  Due to this I have created a dropbox link directly to the files.  These files are all for the version 3 boards to set them up on supported machines.  The link below is to that dropbox location. 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l03c46hqe2jfeek/AAAdO_G7bFkX7UGaaCX0uwyha?dl=0

I have finished the design of a 3D printed enclosure for the version 3 boards, and will now be releasing that as well.  It will be available for purchase separately for $10 each plus shipping.  I will also be offering the option of bundling it with a board.  Version 3 boards are available for $35 each plus shipping.  If you would like a board and enclosure as a set I will do the set for $40 plus shipping (A savings of $5 per enclosure/board set).  I have just ordered the enclosures, so there will be a short delay to get boards with enclosures or the enclosures themselves as I need to wait for those to arrive in order to ship them out.  For bulk orders, please contact me for pricing. 

I want to thank every single person that has tried and supported the TITO@Home system and I hope to continue offering the boards long into the future.

One last piece of information for everyone…  I am slowly working on getting a basic website and order form set up so you will have easy access to being able to order and see what the board is about.  I am in the very beginning stages of trying to layout a page for the boards, but I will update with a new post as soon as I get it up and running. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 05:56:25 AM by bhinkley »

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
Re: TITO @ Home 3.0
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2020, 05:54:27 AM »
There is some exciting news about the TITO@Home boards.  A special thank you goes out to Tanner for helping me get this tested and figured out.  I have now officially added Konami K2V machines to my supported machines.  They will work with all existing versions of my boards with a different cable.  A new board and cable will be the same price as all other machine types.  I also will be offering the option now of ordering just the cables for a machine if you want to have a spare cable or if you want to be able to change the machine that it plugs into.  Cables will be $7 each to cover the cost of the parts and labor to make them.  One cable is with each board at no charge (just like it has been the whole time). 

I am working on the instructions right now for the Konami K2V, and thanks to Tanner again, I also have a video walking through the setup screens he has configured so you can see what the settings are as well as photos showing where the cables get plugged in.  If anyone can do videos of the setup screens or photos of where cables get connected in each machine so I can update install info I am willing to negotiate a one time discount on an order for boards or cables.  I am especially interested in gathering more info on the Ainsworth A560 machines to be able to confirm where I can pull power from so my boards can have a custom power connector as well. 

I also have the new enclosures available for version 3 boards.  They are $10 each of $5 if ordered with a board.  They are a darker grey color and have snap fit covers.  Because they are 3D printed they take a long time to get an order (this last batch took a month to receive once I ordered them), so please be patient if you are wanting some and I am waiting to get more. 

The last thing for today is something everyone likes to hear.  Talk about sales.  I am waiting on a new batch of boards to arrive next week, but I will be doing a Black Friday sale on my boards annually again.  This years will be announced once I get my new batch of boards and confirm the company assembled them to specs as it is a new thing to have them completely assembled before coming to me.  The sale this month will be going until the end of November once it starts.  Keep an eye out for that sale.  Boards are moving fast this year, so please plan ahead if you are thinking of getting one for someone as a gift (even if it is a gift for yourself).
I have attached my new order form to use currently.  Once I get a website up and running the orders will be able to be placed directly on there as well, but for now please use the order form if possible.  All I need is the info filled out and a photo of the form emailed to me or a copy of the filled out form emailed to me.  You can email them to my user name on here at gmail.com and I will get them.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:47:35 AM by bhinkley »

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2020, 03:19:43 PM »
That wonderful time of year has come. Sale time!  From today until the end of November I am offering a sale. There are two options for this sale. The first choice is 10% off the board or enclosure prices for all orders. The other choice is to get a free enclosure with a board order.   You get to pick which one you want for the sale. Right now I have almost 100 enclosures available so if we exceed that number of them I will get more ordered but there may be a delay on those. I will do an update on here if I start running out. Please contact me directly to place orders.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2020, 05:13:53 AM »
Brian, Thank You!!  Tim

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2020, 06:10:38 AM »
Only 3 weeks left of this years November sale. Now is a great time to place orders. I have a good stock of boards and most orders ship the day following payment. I typically only do one sale a year, so now is the time to save if you are thinking about getting a board(or maybe more than one board)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2020, 05:26:05 AM »
The sale is getting better for everyone. For now until the end of the month you can purchase Tito @home systems for $30 each. $8 shipping up to 4 boards and free shipping over 4 boards. With this sale that allows you to try an enclosure without added cost if you want to go that route because boards and enclosures are only $35 each set. Let me know ASAP if you are interested in the boards. They make great presents for anyone that has a supported machine and doesn’t want cash laying around in it.

Please contact me directly to purchase. Sale ends 11/30/2020. Help keep the project going and to help make improvements so the costs can stay the same. My board vendor raised prices so I am diligently working to update the design to allow for lower cost surface mount components and labor costs to ensure that board prices will not go up, but your board purchases help me to finance those design and testing changes.
I am also still looking for other machine info to add to my supported list. If you have a machine that can do system validation and know the pinouts I will work with you to get a discounted product in exchange for your help to test and determine how to set it up for my boards. I will also look at giving a discount if you can be the first one to send me a video of the setup process for the machine you have it in to add to my install files.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 10:46:09 AM »
Only 10 days left to get in on this year’s sale. If you are wanting boards let me know. I have plenty of stock on hand right now so boards typically ship the next business day after payment.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2020, 03:30:16 PM »
We are winding down quickly on the November sale. Only 4 days left to get your TITO@Home boards for $30 each. The price goes back up to $35 a board on December 1st, so contact me ASAP if you want to get in on the sale.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2020, 07:28:14 AM »
Happy Holidays everyone.  I am going to do a little different sale right now.  Boards will still be the $35 each price, but while supplies last I will include a 3D printed enclosure for only $1 for each board.  The boards themself will continue to be available in the future, but the enclosures are not doing as well as I thought they would so I am closing them out.  I currently have about 90 of the enclosures, and will not be having any more printed, so if you  want to get an enclosure contact me.  I will also sell the enclosures separately.  Contact me for details on the pricing without a board at the same time.  These enclosures will only work with version 3 boards.  Once I sell through the boards I currently have on hand there will be a new version 3.1 coming out.  Functionally the board will run the same.  The only differences are the size is getting smaller ad there will now be a power LED on the board.  It will be a while before I get that version as I just got an order of the version 3 boards recently so I have a decent amount of those on hand still.

Offline 474lsa

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • 474lsa New User barely matters.474lsa New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2020, 09:04:29 AM »
Bummer! I love those enclosures! They make for a great looking install versus an exposed board tossed in the cabinet in my opinion.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal